[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should your country meet its end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Sunshine.jpg (39 KB, 380x300) Image search: [Google]
Sunshine.jpg
39 KB, 380x300
How should your country meet its end?
>>
peacefully but we're surely going to another civil war in the near future
>>
File: doubt.jpg (96 KB, 674x470) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
96 KB, 674x470
>>61020630
>another civil war in the near future
see filename
>>
>>61020587
Third nuke
>>
>>61020587
war against the other latinos
>>
>>61020668
commie separatism shit is getting intense

if they win the army will make a coup

then the same shit that always happened
>>
>>61020713
maybe a third nuke could fix you guys instead of destroying
>>
File: eternalallies.jpg (31 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
eternalallies.jpg
31 KB, 400x200
>>61020587
Defending our GLORIOUS and ETERNAL ally, France.
>>
>>61020587

We organise a mass suicide event, unbuckle our harnesses and fall into the sun.
>>
File: Neocanada.jpg (490 KB, 1974x1200) Image search: [Google]
Neocanada.jpg
490 KB, 1974x1200
>>61020587
Being torn apart from the inside
>>
>>61020587
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
>>
>>61020587
A horrific maple tree accident that kills prominent government officials, leading to a freak chain of events that culminates in civil war before Britain and France come in and finish the job. America burns down Parliament Hill. All the while, the demoralized Canadian people hold hands and chant for an "end to violence" and "we need to be tolerant of foreigners." The last sound heard from the last Canadian is "If we fight the invaders, they..."
>>
>>61020587
Volcanoes and ocean swallowing us up while 100kph typhoon. Or gets invaded again by USA or China.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.