[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In recent years, cuddling — billed as therapeutic, has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 19CUDDLIST-web-master768.jpg (59 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
19CUDDLIST-web-master768.jpg
59 KB, 768x512
>In recent years, cuddling — billed as therapeutic, has become the latest thing in wellness, beyond yoga and meditation.
>One such practitioner, at $80 an hour, is Brianna Quijada, a 30-year old native of Tempe, Ariz., who moved to New York in 2008 and lives in Astoria, Queens.

>My very first client ever was a younger man, maybe 19. He was in college. It was sweet. He wanted to hold me. That’s what we did for the whole time. We listened to a Jack Johnson playlist, and he talked about school.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/19/fashion/professional-cuddling.html

Gosh, guys. Do you really pay that much just to ho-hold someone close?
Reading that kinda makes me sad but also happy to be autistic in Brazil and not in a first world country where you are allowed to sink into despair

Please don't take offense, bros, I really like being with you
>>
>>61020332
This is some hardcore faggy shit
>>
>>61020332
My wife's son will be most pleased to hear this.
>>
there are people who actually don't have anyone to hold

i-it's not like I-I'm one of them or anything, I-I swear...
>>
So do you get to spoon them and/or dry hump them and rub your dick on their ass? What if you get hard? Can you squeeze their breasts, thighs, or hips through their clothes?

Idk how anyone could cuddle a hot girl without immediately getting rock hard and either having to fuck her or go jerk off on your own before you can think about anything else.
>>
>>61021050
sensitive men
>>
>>61021050
Didn't you read the article? If she notices it she stops and start to talk about random subjects
I've made the mistake of paying a prostitute to come to my apartment once, she left a smell of cheap perfume on my sheets and ate all of the chocolate cake I had on the refrigerator HUEHEHUEHUEHU

I really can't understand those guys, why would invite someone to your house and not even get blowjob?
>>
>>61020332
>paying someone just to pretend to care about you

We've reached the new level of cuck
>>
THIS IS THE ENDGAME OF WESTERN FEMINISM. COMPLETE CONTROL AND MONETIZATION OF MEN. DO YOU THINK THERE ARE ANY FEMALE CLIENTS FUK NO
>>
I'd get a rock hard boner and whisper in her ear
>I'll give you $200 extra
>>
File: tits and pussy.gif (1020 KB, 321x273) Image search: [Google]
tits and pussy.gif
1020 KB, 321x273
>>61020332
>thinly veiled prostitution
>>
This kind of service doesn't exist in Sweden because that'd be sexist
>>
>>61020332
>$80 an hour
what the fuck
>>
>>61022722
This

How do you NOT rub a hard dick while cuddling? The pleasant conversation will guarantee that to happen for the simple attraction of a warm human being in your embrace that appeals to your intelligence
>>
>>61021304
>ate all of the chocolate cake
Mancada
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.