[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: brexit1.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
4 days
>>
File: Brexit_polls.png (31 KB, 1126x153) Image search: [Google]
Brexit_polls.png
31 KB, 1126x153
PANIC
>>
Neck and Neck according to FT. Last Poll was done right after Jo Cox's death so perhaps unsurprising.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/
>>
>The EU flooded Britain with immigrants they didn't want and now said immigrants will vote to make sure they can never be kicked out
All recent migrants should be excluded from the vote.
>>
I don't get it, why do they need polls everyday?

Here it's like 1 poll a month before the voting and that's it.
>>
>>61015103
so they can take the necessary measures to ensure the result they want
>>
>>61013439
four days left until their kike masters tell them: NO, YOU STAYIN', and you gonna enjoy your new immigrants...
>>
>>61014359
>Most fieldwork conducted before killing of Jo Cox

Looks like Remain is spamming Wikipedia with their spin.
>>
>>61015287
I see, that makes sense.

Didn't expect the brits to leave anyway.
>implying it's not rigged
>>
>>61014919
All non-UK citizens are excluded from the vote, only the Irish and I think maybe the Maltese are allowed to vote cos of obvious historical reasons.
Educate yourself ya dumb canuck
>>
>>61015419
I'm talking about immigrants that have recently been naturalized you shitlord.
>>
>>61015457
UK gets pakis and other immigrants since before the EU you dumb leaf
>>
UK is fucked either way.

If they leave, EU will ensure there would be painful consequences. Also, immigrants will not stop comming, given they are not part os Shengen EU doesn't have much say on that anyway.

If they stay, they will face civil unrest on at least Maidan scale. But on the bright side, immigrants wills top coming after few dozens of Poles and Bulgarians get lynched in the streets by an angry mob.
>>
>>61015457
My girlfriend and her family are Polish and have been here for 12 years and still don't have citizenship, barely any EU immigrants have bothered getting naturalised since it costs them about £1,000 and earns them nearly no extra rights.
As for non-EU migrants, why would they give a fuck? If anything they'd want to leave to be on equal footing with the europeans
>>
>a completely nonsensical political assassination takes place in a way which makes no fucking sense, right when the "leave" option starts dominating the polls, and only days before the vote
>suddenly the "remain" option wins in the polls
for fuck's sake

democracy my ass
>>
File: brexit.png (8 KB, 834x62) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
8 KB, 834x62
reminder
>>
>>61015599
In the 70s, immigration was nothing like it was now. And that goes for the whole of Europe. Immigration has only gotten serious in Europe in the past 20 years.
>>
>>61015797
This.
>>
>>61015766
This.

Shit seems fishy as fuck
>>
I know nothing about about anything and I have a question.

A lot of the Europeans I've talked to, even if they like the IDEA of a European Union, dislike the current state of things. Most of the arguments for staying seem to revolve around economic considerations, but Europe's economic union existed before your political one, correct? I was under the assumption that, even now, several European nations benefit from your shared economy without submitting to EU rule.

So my question is this, what's stopping Europe from just taking a step back and sussing things out? Besides, of course, that it would interfere with the globalist agenda.
>>
>>61016143
Economy and politics don't exist in a vacuum. You can't have tight economical union without political one.
>>
>>61016312
But it did exist, and exists to this day?
>>
>>61016143
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neofunctionalism
You can't easily roll this shit back.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.