[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow brazilian caras, are there going to be mass riots after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: brlarge.gif (5 KB, 429x302) Image search: [Google]
brlarge.gif
5 KB, 429x302
Fellow brazilian caras, are there going to be mass riots after the olympics? Can we hope for a brazilian revolution?
>>
>after
it's already happening and it will get worse during it
>>
>>61009251
Please, don't start Brazilian politics' threads. You know how messy these get.
>>
Rio declared public calamity already
>>
>>61009461

but a br told me that it was a political move to get funding from central government, its not as if that wouldnt happen if they were actually broke
>>
>>61009521
what your friend say is true but Rio is still a shithole
Everyone here hates it
>>
>>61009757
i don't, just autists hate it
>>
>>61009251
Brazilians only care about having a job and enough money to buy beer or booze during weekends. If they have this, they're happy.
>>
>>61009885
Achei o comedor de isopinho
>>
File: 160313215741_sampa.jpg (155 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
160313215741_sampa.jpg
155 KB, 800x530
>>61009985
i see
>>
>revolution during the olympics
That would be pretty cool
>>
>>61010045
what does that giant duck represent?
>>
>>61010183
Bunda
>>
>>61010183
Bunda
>>
>>61010183
sacred animal
>>
>>61010222
>>61010248
>>61010258
Imma trust the brazilian on this
>>
>>61010183
"to pay the duck" in BR portuguese, means to take the expenses of everyone else yourself not willing it. The ones that organized this protest against Dilma were from the Federation of Industries of São Paulo and they were actually complaining about the rise of taxes Dilma was proposing, and most middle class/high class BRs were complaining about that too. But after she got suspended, the vice president announced that they were going to do austerity and cut tons of benefits like pensions and other stuff, so in the end who ended up "paying the duck" were the ones that protested against Dilma kek, and the Federation of Industries "didn't" pay the duck and is getting their demands represented now
>>
>>61010045
Those are attentionwhores.

This is how freedom fighters look like.
>>
>>61010526
>2 women
>all dressed beautifully
>beards made and nice combed hair
kek, kurds propaganda is really nice
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.