[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Texas the best state to live in? What are the pros and cons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image_1.png (12 KB, 825x550) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
12 KB, 825x550
Is Texas the best state to live in?

What are the pros and cons of Living in Texas?
>>
>>61005282
>What are the pros
Friendly people
Very good food
It's flat, I love me some grasslands
Can go horseback riding in the sunset - maximum comfyness/10
strange wild animals, cute geckos, green anoles, armadillos
>and cons
scorching heat
humidity
strange wild animals - spiders the size of saucers, enormous wasps, poisonous snakes, bears, cougars fire ants wtf this is inhumane
guns
you don't wanna piss off anybody
country music is from the deepest depths of hell and is only for those with steel nerves
>>
>>61005282
>What are the pros
You are Texan, the only state soon to be independent
>and cons of Living in Texas?
Mexicans
>>
pro>>61005902
Thanks Texas
>>
>Pros
Dynamic

>Cons
Religious
Hot
Prefer pick-up to cars
>>
>pros

It's Texas.

>cons

There are none.

God bless Texas.
>>
>>61007079

/thread
>>
>>61006020
>religious
Filthy degenerate scum
>>
>>61007553
>being religious
[distant hand rubbing]
>>
Pros
>It's Texas

Cons
>It's not Arizona
>>
>>61005282
The heat.

My God, the heat and humidity.

>wake up in TX
>Look at clock, its 7:30am
>missed my narrow window to go running, it's already 95F with 80% humidity
>looks like I run at night with the mosquitos again...

Oh yeah, and Mexicans. Fuck Mexicans.
>>
>pros

>cons
>>
>>61007811
>Not Arizona
>a con
Why do you want it to be even hotter than it currently is?
>>
>>61005894
Texan here, started to write list but this is basically what I would have written. Texan approved

I'd add "religious fuckery" and "social bigotry" to the cons, but in general the "friendly people" in pros holds up. Southern hospitality.
>>
lotta mexicans
lotta T-storms, often not the comfy kind
super conservative. You think king of the hill exaggerates but its pretty damn close to reality
Hot
Did I mention the mexicans?
>>
>>61010106
>Southern hospitality.

*if you're white and christian and straight

Except Austin I guess
>>
>>61010297
That's why I mentioned social bigotry. Basically if you're any different from a southerner they will hate you but if you're the same as them then you'll never find anyone nicer. And as a straight white guy Texas is mighty kind to me, pardner. But I live in the suburbs of DFW. In my experience the big cities I've spent time in (Dallas and Austin mainly) it's the same as any big city,
>>
good one nest
>>
>>61005282

Brown Ranchera Shithole.
>>
>>61010404
Ayy I'm from Plano
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.