[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf? How do we save Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Population_of_Israel.png (165 KB, 1592x1500) Image search: [Google]
Population_of_Israel.png
165 KB, 1592x1500
Wtf? How do we save Israel?
>>
Exploding it.
>>
Doesn't matter the muzzies like Israel over there.

And the ones that don't like Israel craft a knife and try to stab police officers, fail, and get shot.
>>
File: 1410138888589.jpg (65 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1410138888589.jpg
65 KB, 576x720
>>61004197
We don't. They're destroying Western civilization so clearly they know what they're doing.
>>
>>61004197
By introducing more diversity.
>>
>>61004352
>>>/pol/
>>>/euthanasiaclinic/
>>
Israel needs more diversity.
>>
>>61004417
What does it feel like to be so stupid you can't recognize sarcasm when it's spitting in your face?

>>61004434
It's more diverse than even post-rapefugee Germany already. They're fucked.
>>
>>61004474
i didn't click on the pic because way too many people are actually serious in that, but now i see it yeah
>>
>>61004197
It'd be easily rectified by increasing the living standard of minorities. Living standard is the sole best predictor of population growth in a community.
>>
All these people beloeving we need to Save Israel through minorities. We need to redefine what it means to be Israeli. Everything is alright with its minorities. They don't need to change, the Israelis do
>>
>>61004197
israel should conquer whole middle east t b h
>>
We should give it to Italy desu
>>
>>61004197
PROTIP: The Muslim percentage increased because they annexed more Muslim territories.
>>
Most Jews are actually very progressive! In fact in America 50% of Jews marry outside their faith, higher than any other group. Israel due to its location is a multicultural state, for all religions, and we need to dispel this myth of a Jewish state already.
>>
>>61004352
A country with white and educated people is more dangerous to Israel than a country with dumb muslims, example: old Germany's doing
While muslims countrys can barely touch Israel: see 6 days war (bunch of fucking muslims countries vs one fucking country) a war that Israel ended in 6 days. And current ISIS, the last one meaning 0 danger to them.
>>
>>61004197
Muslim increased so much because they've been annexing Muslim territories with high birthrates, that will be fixed once they finished colonizing the West Bank and then annexing ut
>>
>>61004271
fpbp
>>
File: Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg (27 KB, 275x416) Image search: [Google]
Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad.jpg
27 KB, 275x416
>>61005143
They already tried

of course by doing it with the west's military.

I would very much now like to see muslims install an islamic knesset in pissrael with Mohmoud as their Sultanate King

just in case they try to pull that shit again
>>
File: 1466363333220.png (171 KB, 1592x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466363333220.png
171 KB, 1592x1500
>>61008896
bullshit
We've never formally annex them, only the Golan heights which is the little dent in red
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.