[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-1nqsSWbvc

Should we keep sending aid to Africa?
>>
>>61000726
>Should we keep sending aid to Africa?
isn't this one of the reasons the continent keeps underdeveloped?
like... no matter what we do whites will keep sending us food and money
>>
File: 1466132062456.png (867 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466132062456.png
867 KB, 1280x720
>>61000949
>>61000726
YES

ethiopia went from 30 mil in the 70s now it has like, double the UK's population almost

we've unleashed a monster

at the end of ww1 i think a third of the worlds population was white now its 8% and falling rapidly

makes me cri lads it really does
>>
File: ifeelnaked.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ifeelnaked.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>61000726
ask ur wife
>>
Yes why not?
>>
>>61000949
That's the meme reason.
>>
>Yes why not?
They point out in the documentary Ethiopia has developed a "culture of dependency" while they could potentially become a food exporter instead if they got their shit together.
>>
>>61001223
>>61001459
>>
>>61001459
they do export a ton of food andm anking big gains in production and exports but Ethiopia from anecdotes and data is VERY PRONE to climate change and shit like droughts and famine.

Even if they are modernizing their agriculture like many African states are doing (many people here like to pretend it doesn't exist) the fucked up climate shifts hurts livestock and farming super hard.

>>61001396

For example we say we want to clamp down on corruption in poor countries but we love it actually the same way like "A man likes whores but he wouldn't marry one". We really don't do anything to clamp down on our companies that engage in it.
>>
File: Tree_map_exports_2009_Ethiopia.jpg (539 KB, 1103x863) Image search: [Google]
Tree_map_exports_2009_Ethiopia.jpg
539 KB, 1103x863
>>61002473
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Ethiopia

> As many as 4.6 million people need food assistance annually.

> the fucked up climate shifts hurts livestock and farming super hard.

Then should they keep doubling their population if they can't sustain themselves?
>>
>>61002916
http://www.theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/mar/10/drought-ethiopia-food-aid-resilience
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.