[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>terroni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tfw no qt fascist gf 2.jpg (83 KB, 478x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw no qt fascist gf 2.jpg
83 KB, 478x720
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Italy#Economy

>A report published in July 2015 by the Italian organization SVIMEZ shows that South Italy had a negative GDP growth in the last seven years and that from the year 2000 it has been growing half as much as Greece. It has been argued that South Italy might be the real Sick man of Europe.

When are terroni going to get their shit together, holy fuck. What's wrong with them.

>muh stolen gold

Not an argument.
>>
File: Miriam-Leone-1 (1).jpg (175 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Miriam-Leone-1 (1).jpg
175 KB, 2400x1600
>>
Haven't most productive south Italians been fleeing north for the last hundred years?

You need horizontal wealth transfers to make up for that inequality.
>>
File: 1459733665307.jpg (79 KB, 959x707) Image search: [Google]
1459733665307.jpg
79 KB, 959x707
>>60997320
>>
>>61003087
Today most of the southerners with a degree keep moving to the North
>>
>>61003419
jej

It's impossible for any region to keep a functioning economy like that
>>
>>61003087
>You need horizontal wealth transfers to make up for that inequality.
We already sent 140 billion euros down there
>>
>>61003087
They fled to America and Canada as well.
>>
>>61003505
>We already sent 140 billion euros down there
Your fault for sending it, you should have made the transfers without giving them the choice to divert the money which only deepens a recession, you should have invested it yourself and given them no choice but to get new roads and railways, energy production, etc.
>>
>>61003635
I'd have a serious discussion about this with you, but I don't want to since we're in a bait thread
>>
>>61003992
Maybe next time. But usually when you give a big lump of money to a country/region that is not developed most of it will go to the local elites and not to improve education and efficiency.

Case in point is also my country for example.
>>
>>61003635
Sorry buddy, but thanks to democracy, as long as there are a lot of lazy retards, the lazy retards get free money while remaining lazy retards.
>>
southern italian here, ask me anything
>>
>>61005034
kys
>>
>>61005034
t. Ambrogio al-Milani
>>
File: italy north central south.jpg (342 KB, 766x1112) Image search: [Google]
italy north central south.jpg
342 KB, 766x1112
>>61005034
Is this accurate?
>>
>>61007223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.