[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white "people" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xup Y6l9zlPU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kkkekkk.jpg (89 KB, 970x909) Image search: [Google]
kkkekkk.jpg
89 KB, 970x909
white "people"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XupY6l9zlPU
>>
>>60994569
>hispanic whites
Whites will be in the minority a lot sooner. Some Hispanics think their white because they look white while they have some admixture. A huge percentage of Hispanics think this way.
>>
I liked the video.
>>
>>60994807
that image doesn't include hispanic whites
>>
>>60994807
The avarage latino is over 50% european though. Castizos who are about 75-80% european look quite european.
>>
>that vid
i didn't ask for these feels
>>
>>60994569
Im fine with being part of a small elite tBh
>>
>>60994893
There is no "Hispanic white" category. Most Hispanics who feel they're white fill in white on the census.
>>
>>60995136
Yes there is.
>>
>>60995136
ready the image? the orange is non-hispanic white. the gray is hispanics of any race.
>>
If you look white, you have white kids, you are part of a secular democracy, you can do calculus and trigonometry by 12th grade, then does it really matter if you're not pure?

Mestizos are just what you get from Europeans and Native Americans. I don't know if you've noticed much, but the native american genes don't exactly float to the surface very much when mixed. Away from the sun, lots of mexicans who don't even look 'white' become paler like midwestern and northern North Americans, they just have darker hair and eyes.

Whites themselves aren't without distant ancestry mixing with everything from asians to africans to fucking NEANDERTALS. We're not going anywhere so long as we have babies with people of other races, senpai. Being afraid of them only means they reproduce among themselves and overwhelm us where we're most powerful.
>>
>>60995421
Don't, just don't. White Americans should be afraid, they're so cute holding dumb signs and shit.
>>
>>60995553
It was cute when I mocked them for being ignorant troglodytes, but them being so insecure and prejudiced is actually going to be what dumbs down their culture and sees other ethnic groups overwhelm them by numbers.

Now I just want my people to wake up and realize there's nothing to fear by mixing. Nobody loses a thing. In fact, whether the parent is male or female, you mix a brown skin with a white skin, they'll never be as brown again.
>>
>60994569
t. Mohammed
>>
File: 1425793952672.webm (2 MB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
1425793952672.webm
2 MB, 320x182
>>60994569
Welcome the shitskin hordes
Diversity is our strength
>>
>>60994913
75-80% European is not white.
>>
>>60995868
I am a Greek
>>
>>60995923
So, white Americans are not actually white?

Makes sense.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.