[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any reason for the UK to not leave the EU? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
is there any reason for the UK to not leave the EU? I'm genuinely intrigued if there are any rational arguments for remain.
>>
>>60990083
It will most likely fuck up both their own and global economy?
>>
>>60990137
that's only short term though. I'm also pretty sure that they can get better trade deals outside the EU than inside
>>
>>60990198
Even short term problems will probably be enough reason for Scots to leave.
>>
>>60990137

this
>>
>>60990316
i think remain wins finbro, i just want to know there are any half-decent arguments, besides the probability that there will be a financial collapse
>>
>>60990198
>better trade deals outside the EU

UK with 65mil vs EU Bloc of 28 countries 500mil, I wonder who'll get better deals?
and by leaving we lose like 50 or 60 that the EU already has
>>
>>60990482
>what is Switzerland
>>
There will be some internal changes about the organization of some of the things their domestic industry can or cannot do because all of their internal economy had to be made conforming to EU laws, mostly trade volume stipulated by EU regulations which means if they did exit they would have to expand dramatically which could increase inflation due to excessive lending etc

To stay means to maintain the status quo of being a "helper" in a trade bloc, no major financial crises at least
>>
>>60990521
Switzerland is in Schengen and they have no ability to restric migration from the EU
>>
>>60990577
they also have much better trade deals than the entirety of the EU, including trade within the EU.
>>
>>60990633
Except they don't? Switzerland is a part of the common European market.
>>
>>60990521

Switzerland is a unique case and not applicable to the UK
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.