[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: aBY4Ew1_700b.jpg (62 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
aBY4Ew1_700b.jpg
62 KB, 600x337
USA BTFO
>>
File: american supporters.webm (1 MB, 952x538) Image search: [Google]
american supporters.webm
1 MB, 952x538
>>60988100
Untrue
>>
Anrt oil rich arab countries have the most obesity per population percentage? Like quatar and uae and stuff
>>
>>60988274
Last I checked some shitty islands in the Pacific were the fattest
>>
in south, east and south-east asia the cutoff for obesity is about 10 bmi points lower than in the west
>>
>>60988182
I'm not seeing any really fat people, your point?
>>
>>60988100
>>
File: football supporters.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
football supporters.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>60991515
Here are your fat people.
>>
Future of America:

US gets involved in more stupid wars in the Middle East. This sinks the American economy, just like it did to Europe after WW2. People freak out about the "end of America", and countries like China and Germany become the real world powers.
After a brief period of panic because of the "end of America", the US calms down and overcomes the personality-driven bullshit politics, instead focusing on practical policies to rebuild the economy. These are a mix of business-friendly globalist policies and social protections like wider, better, cheaper healthcare, government-created work opportunities for citizens, etc. Mexicans leave the US on their own accord given decline in opportunities (they're actually already doing this).

The Republican Party mostly loses its radical branches and becomes an economically liberal, socially "Christian democrat" party.

The democrats begin to talk about "third way" economics, and social progressivism leaves the party in favor of the Green Party.

The Green Party and Libertarian Party gain a stronger presence in actual government.

Terrorist interest in the United States declines dramatically, in favor of the new world powers (China, Germany, etc.)

The United States then has the luxury of focusing on improvement of standard of living, pushing healthier dietary choices and a stronger education system.

America becomes an international advocate for human rights, motivated by its own troubled and violent history.
>>
>>60988100
My country is regional champions ten years in a row. Malaysia Boleh!
>>
>>60991910
>and Germany become the real world powers.
Not sure if serious or really stupid.

Plus Chinese economic growth is ended.

You represent well Africa, stupid nigger.
>>
>>60991999
You are the champion of trips that's for sure.
>>
Top 4 fattest countries are some irrelevant Pacific islands though.
>>
>>60992057
Kill yourself, Froggy. Germany isn't strong alone, but it's the effective leader of the EU, and that isn't ending any time soon. Where it goes, you go.

China is running into a lot more economic problems, but it's idiotic to think those won't be resolved. China is too powerful to allow itself to be limited.
>>
>>60988182
>eagleman
>>
America isn't fat, it's just a meme. America has the most successful companies and brightest minds.
>>
>>60991656
Brits IIRC
>>
>>60988100
Who has the fattest BBC in the world?
>>
>>60994233
Me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.