[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the rest of /int/ hate America so much? You guys are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14
File: america.jpg (1 MB, 2100x851) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
1 MB, 2100x851
Why does the rest of /int/ hate America so much? You guys are always bullying us. ;_;
>>
Because of your foreign policy.
>>
File: france america.jpg (82 KB, 1028x417) Image search: [Google]
france america.jpg
82 KB, 1028x417
>>60985786
;_;
>>
>>60985541
my country is self-explanatory
>>
>>60985541
Success breeds jealously anon. Even Putin has acknowledged American supremacy
>>
>>60985541
Because you think your morals are universal and everyone should follow it
>>
You're a bunch of faggots and we just like England more.
>>
>>60986999
Some nice kebab removal trips right there :^)
>>
File: god bless ameriga.jpg (34 KB, 477x349) Image search: [Google]
god bless ameriga.jpg
34 KB, 477x349
b-but I love ameriga
>>
Because the strong get to rule the weak, and the weak can merely mumble to themselves the dissatisfaction with the US, while at the same time doing everything we tell them to do.
>>
But Americans are our mates
>>
I secretly love America and admire your patriotism, desu
>>
File: Abur.gif (55 KB, 678x422) Image search: [Google]
Abur.gif
55 KB, 678x422
>>60985541
But i like America
>>
>>60987403
Bit French anons, any cunt can be patriotic. Except Germany history has proven they always take it to far
>>
>>60987027
Ironic coming from Israel.
>>
File: vietnam and capitalism.png (283 KB, 524x1472) Image search: [Google]
vietnam and capitalism.png
283 KB, 524x1472
>>60987451
Bronam.
>>
>>60987495
Even when we lose, we win
>>
>>60985541
Because the few small things you do wrong somehow outshine all the things you do right.
>>
>>60985541
Jealousy, bitterness
>>
File: 1460551616314.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1460551616314.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>60985541
LMAO kys
>>
>>60985541
>be country ruling the world
>be prideful arses
>have asshole government that funds revolutions
>have Soros fund
>>
>>60985541
I like you even if your delicious food culture is making my nation fat.
>>
>>60985541
I don't think I've ever posted here before, let alone on 4chan, but why would you ever use a word like "bullying" or express sadness over being "hated" so much?

You come off as extremely weak, or just sarcastic.

Even if you're a transgendered person beat up in an alley, you can still say "At least I'm an American."
>>
>>60985541
>hating US
>Poland
never happened
>>60987033
kacap proxy detected
>>
>>60987488
Why?
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 1536x2048
>>60987374
>>60987403
France is by far my favorite western euro cunt
>>
>>60985541

Because you're all fat, autistic obnoxious cry babies.
>>
>>60987451
>>60987495
I'm taking Electromagnetics this summer and every day I hang out with this Vietnamese dude who tutors me in it. I learned a little vietnamese and now I say, chào buổi sáng to him and he's all like, "WTF?! KEK"

I think I'm gonna get him some alcohol as a gift on the last day (no homo it's just pretty neat that we can be friends)
>>
>>60986959
this won't happen anymore, France has lost almost all of there respectable men and their country is a shithole now and if they even tried to intervene in the middle East they will be met with protest, I feel bad for them they were once our greatest ally and a strong country
>>
>>60986999
I didn't want you bombed
>>
>>60989855
>they were once our greatest ally
Lol, no. America has no ally nor friends, it only has vassals. And we refused to be one, we wanted an equal to equal relation with you, you couldn't accept that, and you launched a french bashing campain. The problem isn't with us, but with you ; you cannot accept to treat another country respectively, only as a vassal.
>>
You're not bullied. India is bullied. Portugal is bullied. Sweden is bullied. The US isn't, by comparison.
>>
I love America for preventing genocide in Kosovo.
>>
>>60989734
>all those weird diacritic marks
>weird tones in speech
Thank god I don't have to learn viet
>>
your interventionism through history you cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x328
>>60989937
Yep, our government likes to stick their boots in everyone's ass, that's why they've convinced everyone that non-NATO countries are pure evil
>>
>>60990084
To this day I don't really understand what the conflict was about..
>>
>>60985541
Because you are bullying the world.
>>
>>60990179
2 words.

Manifest _______
>>
>>60990179
Shut the fuck up, you ugly geek runt
>>
>>60985541
No, I don't. US haters are just irrelevant gits.
>>
>>60987495
Pic is misleading.

95% of Chinese also say that Free Market Capitalism is good and embrace Trade. And a high percentage of them have favorable view on the US.

Still doesnt make them your friend, or make them your ally.
>>
>>60990170
Serbs tried to genocide Albanians in Kosovo so they could solidify their grip on what was left of yugoslavia. After the events of Bosnia the USA was not willing to wait it out but intervened directly. Had you waited even a single month more Kosovo would have been wiped off of 80% of the population via mass killing and expulsion.
Whatever anyone on /int/ or /pol/ might say, take pride knowing that you did the right thing and saved countless people.
>>
>>60990050
Shut the fuck up, you'll speak when spoken about.
>>
>>60985541
Grow a spine, the fat and gun jokes can be funny sometimes.
>>
>>60990179
The world is in a state of relative peace because of America. Could the Cuck European countries keep the world in check?
>>
>>60990274
But why? Why did they want to genocide what were essentially people who've been neighbors forever? Like it's tribal, or some shit.
>>
>>60990345
The world would be more peaceful without America.

You are the direct cause of the rise of ISIS by the destruction of stable regimes in the middle east since Bush Jr.

Seriously, America is everything that's wrong in the world.

Back during cold war, there were at least two countries guarding their sphere of influence and prevent large scaled wars. Now, America is behaving like a big bully who thinks he owns the world.
>>
>>60990358
Nationalism and propaganda. We lived in peace during based Tito's reign.
>>
>>60989734
>tfw learning how to read/write Vietnamese but will always be shit at listening/speaking it

It's so neat structurally, but sounds like pure gibberish.
>>
>>60990395
>Now, America is behaving like a big bully who thinks he owns the world.

Well duh, because he does. And you're just butthurt because you got so close to owning the world but never picked your fights carefully like the US does. Stay mad Achmed.
>>
>>60990449
According to the documentaries you guys love the fucking piss out of Tito, but I was led to beleive he had a sordid past.
>>
>>60990395
t. country that is currently destroying Europe for the second time
>>
>>60985541
but,American dogs are just bad people.
>>
>>60990532
>second
>>
>>60990532
you mean fourth
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 250x241
>>60990532
>second
>>
>>60990486
>you guys
Albanians or all ex-yugos?
Tito is loved because he strengthened unity in Yugoslavia and promoted brotherhood. Even Kosovo had full autonomy during his time and was on the way to becoming a republic.
>>
>>60990479
Yeah, tell that to Russia, China and Iran, who still hold out and prevent the US from doing as they please in their respective regions.

Last time I checked, Assad is still in power, China is still building islands in the SCS and Russia still has Crimea.

America doesnt own the world. Above cases are the living examples of why. And it is good as it is. All above are reactions to the US encroachment into the respective regions of those last few independent powers.

I'd rather support them to create a multi-polar world, instead of supporting the US unipolar order which only created chaos and anarchy throughout the world.

>>60990532
We destroyed Europe, because Merkel is a fucking American stooge who wont build the walls to keep out those refugees that YOU have caused.

She doesnt want Daddy America to feel too bad about their destructiveness, hence which is why she is dealing with Cockroach Nations like Turkey to let more refugees in.
>>
>>60990637
Yeah, but what about the suppression of human rights and being jailed/killed because you said something anti-Tito?
>>
>>60990449
they just wanted to genocide you because no one likes brown fucks

you're literally the niggers of Yurop
>>
>>60990790
Freedom ain't free
>>
>>60990839
Free speech is the exception. Say what you want and it doesn't cost you a dime
>>
>>60990790
The unity of the whole "nation" was being carried by one man. He couldn't allow anyone to attack his person.
It was the lesser of the two evils.
>>
Why does litereally EVERYTHING from America sounds and feels so cheap, out-of-a-can, artificial and generally low-standard?

Seriously.

Even cultural shit from absolutely oooga booga nations who are still on subsistence farming like 10,000 years ago acually feel like that they have depth and meaningful wisdom in them.
>>
>>60990893
But sometimes it can be perceived as hate speech or slander and you would have to pay a lawyer.
>>
>>60985541

we hate freedom
>>
>>60990912
Trying to tie together 100 seperate people who hate the shit out of each other doesn't work, man. Tito was crazy.

What he should have done was glacially slow forced integration.
>>
>>60990957
Madison Avenue drove us completely insane.
>>
>>60990971
Hate speech is legal. It's protected by the first amendment.
>>
>>60991002
He tried but it all crumbled after his death. The rest, as they say, is history.
>>
>>60985541
I actually like America but sadly whenever I try to start a conversation with an American here they always tend to sperge
I understand that maybe cuz your cunts first language is english that edgy kids get to use 4chan early? I'm not sure but its gay pls fix

there are exceptions ofc i met some really cool americans here

also as a note noone likes arrogant people so if you come here to brag about your country being superior or w/e you will probably get bullied
>>
>>60990643
>Yeah, tell that to Russia, China and Iran, who still hold out and prevent the US from doing as they please in their respective regions.

>Russia
A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

>China
By do as they please, you mean, slowly build islands for a moot cause because they have no hope of winning that battle against the US. Chinas been reading the same copy of "threatening countries for dummies" that NKs been reading.

>Iran
A country that finally decided to dismantle large amounts of its nuclear arsenal in a deal for many other countries to lift economic sanctions on them. Doesn't sound like they can do whatever they want to me.
>>
>>60991526
> A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

Non of it is true though
>>
>>60991702
The Russian stock market has dropped 30%, the GDP is borderline negative, the ruble devalued and in 2016, a 25% increase of Russians applying for American citizenship. Not to mention, previous USSR states that rely on Russia's trade, also hadtl their currency devalued, some even dropping their currency and adopting the euro.
>>
They're just jealous of how strong and white we are. Foreign nations should be forced to recognize American superiority.
>>
>>60992129
It's not a crimean aftermath, it's the downfall of oil price and crisis
laws don't work, people feel unsafe, it was possible to not collapse when the oil prices were big, not now

we still have money the question is HOW we spend our money, russian govt has money to repair the same moscow streets every year, oligarchs' yachts soon will be bigger than aircraft carriers, no it's bullshit the main problem is crimea
>>
>>60990395
No we were bring democracy to the region.
>>
File: 1442196304712.png (32 KB, 766x758) Image search: [Google]
1442196304712.png
32 KB, 766x758
>>60989937
Every western country was our bro after 9/11

Then Bush fucked everything up
>>
>>60990395
>You are the direct cause of the rise of ISIS by the destruction of stable regimes in the middle east since Bush Jr.
baka that meme that Arabs were living better under dictators
I mean I hate bush and his war in Iraq wasn't to spread democracy but I'm glad Saddam is gone
>>
>>60989937
T.Ahmed
>>
I like America, I really do.
But I don't like all americans or all that is american.
I can't like an american who hates France.
Even if I like America, I will punch the d-bag in the face.
>>
Probably because America is divided so much. There's the shit, conspiracy believing, Trump voting Republican idiots. Then there's the actual human beings who have ensured Moon landings and universities with shitload of money.
>>
>>60992309
>It's not a crimean aftermath, it's the downfall of oil price and crisis

I was under the impression it was partially both. Sanctions initialy caused the ruble to drop, in turn the price of oil dropped. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>60991526
>A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

Kek. So much butthurt and wishful thinking from some American stooge. If anything, the West tries to sanction Russia into oblivion, but fail at that. Now, they even resort to trying to tie the actions of their football hooligans/fans to politics, while completely ignoring similiar actions by the british fans a day before. Pathetic. This just shows how desperately everyone is grasping at straws to score a gotcha point against Russia, now that the US is losing in Syria and Ukraine is still thousand times shittier than Russia will ever be.

>By do as they please, you mean, slowly build islands for a moot cause because they have no hope of winning that battle against the US. Chinas been reading the same copy of "threatening countries for dummies" that NKs been reading.

China's changing facts on the ground and gaining effective territory that they control. To compare that with NKs sad posturing is nonsensical. China still isnt destabilized despite all attempts by the US and their dogs, or their suppossed "economic woes" (still growing faster than most of the West, in any case), and rapidly growing in military might as well. Less than a decade and Chiona will be able to win battles against the US. And no, you dont need 11 carriers for that, when most of US bases in asia are so close to China to be protected

>A country that finally decided to dismantle large amounts of its nuclear arsenal in a deal for many other countries to lift economic sanctions on them. Doesn't sound like they can do whatever they want to me.

Iran is currently BTFO the American/Saudi funded groups in both Syria and Yemen, completely shitting up all the geopolitical designs that the NeoCons had for the middle east.
>>
>>60992557
How do you enjoy serving your Warlord of the week and selling your daughters to be raped as wifes of distinguished Jihadists?

Lybia sure is better than under Goddaffy these days amirite.
>>
because youre worthless, you dont deserve respect of any kind t bh
>>
>>60987480
Not really desu, 1848 had some Patriots that genuinely wanted to improve the country and didn't care much to meddle in foreign affairs

The downfall was government-mandated nationalism from 1871 on, when Monarchist tyrants were looking for a way to distract the populace so they wouldn't notice the ass-fucking at the hands of the Kaiser
>>
>>60985541
I like America
>>
>>60993996
<3333
>>
>>60985541
I hate -almost- everyone equally, only exception are the monkeys from my country, I hate them the most.
>>
>>60989529
You're not one to talk about autism Australia
>>
>>60985541
>posts soldiers

Well.. You must now why.

It's funny how Americans actually think Arabs antagonise they Good Guy Complex.

Most tacky and violent nation.
>>
>>60995735
The U.S. babysits and intervenes because it's trying to prevent a large scale conflict. Small scattered conflicts are better than a 3rd world war
>>
>>60985541
Your people are simply their own league of retardation.
>>
Dont worry usa-kun i still love you
>>
>>60990099
I thought learning Mandarin was hard, and it only has 4 tones, Vietnamese has EIGHT FUCKING TONES! Dude, that's eight ways to say the same word, and non-english speakers get caught up on the difference between desert and dessert.

Crazy rice-paddy moonman speak, it is.
>>
>>60990274
Honestly, and I am sorry if it offends you, but we backed the wrong side. Europe is and always has been the home of non-Muslim Europeans. Muslim do not belong in the west.
>>
>>60985541
because americans are a bunch of hypocritical shits. sometimes i almost puke.
>>
>>60991311
Pls give friendship I want to learn Arabic
>>
>>60985541
Because you're imperialists and anti-americanism is a part of Canadian culture
>>
>>60985541
because You guys are always bullying us.
>>
>>61001118
Canada was built via Imperialism.
>>61001158
We're just being Tsundere Mexico-kun
>>
you're autistic unfunny fat cunts for the most part
>>
Actually, American posters are above average as long as they keep from the following subjects:

1. Guns
2. Literally anything involving European politics
3. The word "petrol"
>>
>>61001158
Most Mexicans are alright
>>
>>61001319
This
>>
>>61001319
Pretty accurate desu
>>
>>60987742
>be a eblarus
>have unemployment tax
Lmao, kys desu senpai.
>>
>>60990179
>opinion discarded
>>
>>60990395
>The world would be more peaceful without America.
Well I'm sure if we weren't here your reich would have been very peaceful once you eliminated all the mud people.
>You are the direct cause of the rise of ISIS by the destruction of stable regimes in the middle east
That's patronizing; the people who join ISIS are the problem, they're in conscious control of their actions and they choose to become terrorists. Blaming the US for their behavior reduces them to the level of animals.
>Seriously, America is everything that's wrong in the world.
Go grope some locals Akbar.
>>
File: laughing man2.jpg (115 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
laughing man2.jpg
115 KB, 499x499
>>60990395
>The world would be more peaceful without America.
>>
>>60991311
>I understand that maybe cuz your cunts first language is english that edgy kids get to use 4chan early?
I never thought of this but it makes sense
>>
>>61001319
Sadly, the prism in which international news is presented to us keeps us ignorant at best, that is if you rely on American media. The trick is finding good, unbiased, honest international news that isn't complete and utter bullshit propaganda, and when I say that I mean the media that comes from many European news agencies. Our (American) media is left-biased, yours is an entirely new sort of bias, well not new, since propaganda has been around as long as the spoken word.

Perhaps that is simply the prism in which I view European politics; perhaps it isn't the news itself that is wholly left wing, but rather the political tendencies of typical Europeans that is so far to the left.
>>
>>61007293
>The trick is finding good, unbiased, honest international news that isn't complete and utter bullshit propaganda
doesn't exist
>>
>>61001498
You haven't spent much time in the southwest of Texas, have you? Sure, the Mexicans that roll in from various cities to go shopping at large US Retail environments are pretty cool, but the Mexicans we get here are the fucking throwaways even Mexico doesn't want; uneducated, ignorant, fat, ugly, rude, crude and otherwise short, chunky little shitskinned barbarians that through litter and dirty diapers all over the God damned place. Fucking Mexicans and Central/South Americans have absolutely no concept of keeping the environment clean, all these nations are fucking trash heaps.

We need to build a wall on our southern border than help mexico build one on their southern border, along with minefields, towers, and machinegun emplacements along with a very liberal rules of engagement.
>>
>>60985541
We just hate your freedom, sorry.
>>
>>61007456
I know right?

I always wondered what would happen if someone created a news agency that simply stuck to the facts rather than hyperbole and sensationalism. It would probably go out of business as it would be "boring" to the common man.
>>
>>61007293
In the Netherlands that prism thing is a huge issue among people. People are literally afraid of using Windows 10.
Paranoia against privacy invasions is a pretty big deal here.
So our laws are very much in favour of encryption. The government funds encryption projects. There are no decryption orders. Our net neutrality bans ISP's from scanning your traffic.
We have free encrypted storage providers (1 terabyte from TransIP Stack) and encrypted search enginers (ix quick and startpage) and email (startmail).

Our government puts Russian and Chinese spying to shame. We have the most wiretaps in the world (in absolute numbers) and all radiowaves (wifi / telephone) get monitored. But the difference is we don't have to comply and can just encrypt our shit if we wish.
>>
>>61007778
>In the Netherlands that prism thing is a huge issue among people. People are literally afraid of using Windows 10.
what do they use instead
>>
>>61007903
Consumer organisations have been warning against Windows 10
Most people (tech illiterates) I know who got forced to upgrade to Windows 10 downgraded right after.

But I think in the end people will accept W7 and W8 are becoming dated.
>>
>>61007778
is protonmail popular?
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 493x700
>>60985541
Can I open carry this?
>>
>>61008417
I don't think people know what it is. Plus there is a general distrust for foreign hosters.
>>
>>61008486
I've got my own .nl domain.
>register a .nl domain
>nothing appears in the whois by default
feelsgoodmang.jpg
>>
>>61008602
what do you use it for
>>
>>60993859
you have a big imagination
but yes we took down gaddafi and its so much better
>>
>>60995735
What's wrong with posting soldiers? What should have been posted instead?
>>
File: lookslikeagoodguy.jpg (35 KB, 294x326) Image search: [Google]
lookslikeagoodguy.jpg
35 KB, 294x326
>>60985541
Pic related and your meddling since WW2 till today made the world a shithole, son. The fact you don't even know that is one of the reason you guys are faggots.
>>
>>60985541
In our case is mostly the other way around though
>>
File: france ally.jpg (141 KB, 962x1443) Image search: [Google]
france ally.jpg
141 KB, 962x1443
>>61014126
pls no
>>
>>61007621
That's not the problem, far from all news agencies are tinted.

The issue is that someone needs to filter out what's important or not. And already that makes whatever information you retrieve 100% biased because someone has to decide that, and as /pol/ has shown countless times, by presenting some information while withholding other you can make literally anything seem legitimate.
>>
Dragging us into bullshit wars.
Main source of degeneracy in the western world
Hillary, Trump and other meme-tier candiates.
How loud and uneducated most of you guys are.

You are an important ally because of millitary support, but nothing more than that.
>>
My dad is like a curious puppy dog who's never left the country but is fascinated by everything foreign. Makes me sad to think most Euros would probably hate him just because he's a goofy American ;-;
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.