[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you still on 4chan? WHY are you not dedicating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1446171735304.jpg (100 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1446171735304.jpg
100 KB, 480x640
Why the fuck are you still on 4chan?

WHY are you not dedicating your life to achieving your goals?

WHY are you not spending your entire day doing things that directly better your life?

WHY are you not focused on long term results over instant gratification?

WHY are you not reading books, starting a business or learning skills?

WHY are you wasting your only finite resource(time) on this stupid website filled with people you don't actually want to know or resemble?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT BUILDING THE FUTURE YOU WANT? YOU'RE HERE FAPPING TO "HIGH TEST" THREADS, "MIRING" ROIDED OUT BODIES BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING FORWARD.

Are you scared of failure? Or are you just scared of success because you wouldn't know what to do when you got it?
>>
if I worked out I'd just be compensating so can't go there
>>
fuck off it's my life I do what I want
>>
hahahaha this dude has the funniest fucking proportions
>>
>>60981672
But are you genuinely happy with your life?

If you could do anything in the world, would you really spend it on here and being mediocre?
>>
>>60981690
this isn't /fit/ dude these people are your run of the mill /r9k/ and /pol/ posters fuck off
>>
>>60981690
>But are you genuinely happy with your life?

I am, quite frankly, for the most part. Just because I'm on 4chan doesn't mean I'm a total loser. I have a job, friends, hobbies, etc..

I mean shit could be better but I'm not complaining. It is what it is. I try my best
>>
>>60981708
>these people are your run of the mill /r9k/ and /pol/ posters

But are they not human too? Do they not have ambitions, goals and dreams?
>>
>>60981757
>/r9k/
>dreams
>ambitions
have you ever been there?
>>
>>60981757
>But are they not human too?

literally no
>>
>>60981769
How do people live like that?
Do they have nothing to strive for? Nothing to live for?

I can't imagine a worse fate, surely it's just one big meme? Maybe they are roleplaying?
>>
Is this picture you posted supposed to make me feel bad about myself?

Because it's actually the exact opposite
>>
>>60981837
>Because it's actually the exact opposite

Is your body better than his? Post it pls
>>
>>60981876
OP pic looks obsessive and not healthy at all.
Thats not how a man is suppose to look like, i think thats what pierre means
>>
>>60981655
is that synthol or growth hormones and testosterone?
>>
>>60981947
>OP pic looks obsessive and not healthy at all.
>Thats not how a man is suppose to look like

Sounds like cope and excuses.

Why isn't that how a man is suppose to look like? Because he stands out amongst people with beer guts and C cup breasts?
>>
>>60981986
>is that synthol or growth hormones

You're so lost lmao
>>
>>60982008
Huh? I don't ogle topless men so I don't know.
>>
>goals
stopped reading here desu famaleaf
>>
>>60982042
So is pretty much everyone on here a loser then?
>>
>>60982063
Making your internal organs grow disproportionally because of growth hormones isn't winning.
>>
>>60982088
I don't think you know what you're talking about

You asked if he was using synthol
>>
>>60982102
I know vaguely about it. As I said I don't spend my time looking at images of freaks.
>>
>>60981876
my body is fit and not deformed as his.
So yeah it's probably better in the eye of most women I think
>>
>>60981655
Im here because im bored or when im taking a shit or traveling with public transport. I dont know how someone could actually spend an entire day here. Its way to boring on this site to be here that long.
>>
>>60981992
No because he looks like this without the shiny stuff. You can have too much of everything, and OP pic guy had too much working out my leaf friend, its disgusting
>>
>>60982126
>my body is fit and not deformed as his.

Post it please

>>60982152
>and OP pic guy had too much working out my leaf friend, its disgusting

That's because he is intimidating and highlights your flaws

He's actually 6'2, which only makes it even more impressive.
>>
>>60982193
>That's because he is intimidating and highlights your flaws
Thats just you implying, im fine with how i look and im 188cm too, i just cant imagine OP guy being happy with that look, he probably cant even scratch his back and he lost a lot of free time by sitting in the gym wich he could have put into a study or women
>>
>>60982258
>i just cant imagine OP guy being happy with that look, he probably cant even scratch his back and he lost a lot of free time by sitting in the gym wich he could have put into a study or women

He is a strongman and armwrestler. Tbh i think he's pretty happy with himself, he has accomplished a lot more than you(and most people have) and he looks much more alpha than you do.
>>
>>60982311
Why so negative? You are very quick to judge others who you know nothing about
>>
>>60981655
I missed my chance
>>
>>60982349
>You are very quick to judge others who you know nothing about

That's what you're doing.

>He probably can't even scratch his back
>He lost a lot of freetime by sitting in a gym
>>
>>60982569
True, but i at least base those assumptions on something, you attack everybody replying itt with negative assumptions
>>
>>60982600
>you attack everybody replying itt with negative assumptions

Because they're looking for justifications to bring down someone who objectively has a great body.

>H-he's probably compensating! He must have a small dick!
>H-h-he probably wastes all his time in the gym, WHO could possibly like spending time there!
>>
I stopped having goals and dreams when I was 13. I don't plan forwards more than a few days anymore as surviving in the moment is the best way to avoid thinking about my situation.
>>
File: Andrew VanWyngarden.jpg (64 KB, 272x275) Image search: [Google]
Andrew VanWyngarden.jpg
64 KB, 272x275
I'm already a normie and only go to 4chan because I'm bored
>>
File: 1464673310901.png (264 KB, 1230x666) Image search: [Google]
1464673310901.png
264 KB, 1230x666
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.