[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we fix Japan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
How can we fix Japan?
>>
it'll normalize in a couple of decades
>>
File: 1463703961896.png (140 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
1463703961896.png
140 KB, 537x416
Ban the animated Jew.
>>
What happened in 1966?
>>
>>60979789
we dropped a third one in secret
>>
>>60979799

And it only killed unborn Japanese people, because their death rate didn't spike, huh?
>>
>>60979836
it was a test to see if we could eliminate cuck babeis
>>
>>
>>60979905
It's not surprising that /a/ is so pissed of at Miyazaki. Half of /a/ is waifu threads at any given time.
>>
>>60979686
Outdated chart. Their birth rate has been rising.
>>
>>60980142
off*
>>
>>60979905
I mean, I don't like it either, but that's how capitalism works. You cater to your audience who gives you money, and Otaku love to buy merchandise, which is what is running the industry.
Until the anime industry can find something outside of merchandise to make bank on it will continue to be Otaku central.
>>
>>60980142

Same thing as /co/ being mad at Alan Moore.

>>60980199

Works both ways, anon. If you just let consumers dictate everything then consumers will ruin that thing so much that even those same consumers won't want it anymore.
>>
>>60979686

they need to change their shity culture, or evolve into making familyless babies in factories and see how that works out. maybe automate their lives up until age 10 then sell that technology for families without time to rise kids
>>
>>60979686
make them import hordes of jamal and ahmed to help their economy...kebab shall save them
>>
The japs are ascending to a higher dimension
>>
>>60979686
We don't care, they aren't white.
>>
>>60979789
a superstition based on the legend of this bitch made people hesitate to have kids in that year.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaoya_Oshichi

>In the calendar then used in Japan, a year is known by five elements, and one of 12 animals. Oshichi was born in 1666, the year of the fire horse (Hinoe Uma), which recurs every 60 years. Since then, it has been thought inauspicious for a girl to be born in the year of the fire horse – and in Japan, fewer children are born in such years (the most recent being 1966).[6][7]
>>
>>60979686
Birth rate has increased since 2005 in Japan.
The issue will be solved within 10 years.
>>
>>60981276
That's not true. The slight recovery (still one of the worst) can't compensate for the death number and rising aging rate at all. The situation will keep getting worse for at least three or four decades unless Japan imports immigrants
>>
>>60981657

Or if you guys start fucking like Latinos.
>>
>>60979686
it is fine.

no need to be fixed.
>>
>>60981657

import me blease
>>
>>60981766
That would require a Cold War U.S. foreign policy to stunt the nation's development and indirectly impoverishes millions through the backing of a ruthless dictatorship. Only then will they follow the way of the latinos.
>>
>>60982219

I dunno, dude, I don't think penises -need- that kind of outside support to do their job.
>>
>>60979905
>only I, her creator, can fap to my daugteru-waifu

Millions of Russians were pleasuring themselves to the Hare and Vyacheslav Kotyonochkin didn't get butthurt.
>>
>>60982703
It's a boy, lmao
Nobody fap on this.
>>
>>60982799
>It's a boy, lmao

That's precisely why they were faping, you fool.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.