[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /int/ think of Nigeria? Do you have Nigerians in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What does /int/ think of Nigeria? Do you have Nigerians in your country?
>>
simultaneously the best and worst blacks
>>
Nah we have Somalians

They are fucking terrible
>>
Everything you need to know about Nigeria is in this music video

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrqGakejd4
>>
>>60979095

>Worst blacks

Who are the Somalis and Sudanese
>>
>>60979095
Amen to that. All the Nigerians I've met in western countries have been great bros. Then there's boko haram
>>
>>60979107
Idk man. I had a good Somalian m8 back in hs,
>>
>>60979076
I don't know how is Nigeria so fucking overpopulated, it's not even one of the biggest african countries
>>
>>60979076
yeah pretty good bunch, we get the educated kinds and they don't act like bydlos.

>>60979712
lol somalians are a tough case. i knew a few good somalians, one got a rhodes scholarship. 80%-90% of them aren't good though and objectively criminals.
>>
>>60979076
yoruba and igbo are annoying as fuck.

thank god sooner or later they realize they're black like everyone else and take a chill pill usually
>>
>>60979076
Lol nigguh all countries south of Algeria and north of South Africa look the same to me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.