[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt 2. Where will you be when WWIII starts? Whose side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: preparation.png (555 KB, 632x795) Image search: [Google]
preparation.png
555 KB, 632x795
1. Your cunt
2. Where will you be when WWIII starts? Whose side will you and your cunt take?
>>
>>60977252
Flag
Us of A unless shit hits the fan before september

I will side america, hopefully my cunt will no longer exist
>>
Flag
Only state to join in all of the US' wars since WWII, so does it need to be said?
>>
>WWIII will happen within the next 10 years
>>
>>60977252
that article baka
>since the end of the cold war
lmao, the war never ended, one side just got a new face
>>
File: 1465329305745.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1465329305745.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
If it happens within the next 5 years i'll be in Russia.
>>
Brazil

Still here. None, we'll be neutral as always.
>>
File: brazil.png (72 KB, 1067x319) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
72 KB, 1067x319
>>60977630
Didn't Brazil contributed to the allied war effort in WWII?
>>
>>60977252
>what side will you take

idgaf m8

Canada and the rest of NATO will just be America's bitch like always
>>
>>60977650

Yep, because our ships got sinked and some other tinfoil stuff.

But nowadays it's pretty much unlikely since the govt always try to avoid get involved in the NATO vs China/Russia stuff,
>>
>>60977688
Maybe if BR gets more involved this time they'll get some of that sweet Marshall Plan II dosh.
>>
>>60977713

No, thanks.

We prefer to deal with LATAM(and ours) problems only.
>>
Norway is American puppet
>>
>>60977907
why do you say that? how does that make you feel?
>>
>>60977252
Masturbating probably. Let's see them try to conscript a guy mid-stroke!
>>
>>60977252
i seriously dobut it will affect us much, who the fuck cares about my country? literally no advantage
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.