[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good "nightlife" activities for a 21-year-old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Are there any good "nightlife" activities for a 21-year-old male to do alone? Moved to a new city this month, made friends at work and in my apartment but they don't go out at all. My stupid male sex drive is telling me I should get drunk and talk to girls, but this seems impossible to do alone.
>>
Drop acid and go for a night walk.
>>
>>60977178
Just lift at night at the gym
>>
don't bother it's boring and will make you feel empty

i mean maybe not but i don't reccomend it

hobbies in alternative
-excercise of any kinds, boxing i reccomend
-bicycling
-bicycling while stoned especially
-cooking
-take up shoplifting

Some ideas
>>
>>60977215
This tbqh, but try it with shrooms.
>>
>>60977178
Step 1: go to stripclub
Step 2: get lapdance from incredibly trashy bitch who shows you her pussy for 10$
Step 3: Angry fap
>>
ficki ficki obv senpai
>>
File: IMG_4902.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4902.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
>>60977215
I'm highly sensitive to psychedelics. That would conclude in me fixating on an idea and isolating myself for the next week -- exactly what I do not want to do. Appreciate the idea though.

>>60977237
Only gym near me is 24hr fitness. It would be $45 initiation fee plus $35 or so a month. Not going to do that because I'm only here for three months. I checked it out earlier today actually, was funny because I asked if I could just glance in their equipment rooms and this attendant had to go on a huge formal thing and make me sign paperwork and sit me down and go through their plans... It was so jarring. She asked what my gym goal was, and I asked if she needed to say that as part of her job, poor girl tried really hard not to laugh

>>60977273
I already feel empty. I'm craving human connection, esp from the opposite sex. I've taken up biking (so bad at it, can't go more than half an hour) and I have personal projects and stuff, but I really just want to connect with a group of people or a cutie p2t
>>
File: bros 4 life.png (23 KB, 140x160) Image search: [Google]
bros 4 life.png
23 KB, 140x160
>>60977518
Just go for walks m80. You'll be surprised at what you will see and find everyday, especially in a town as fucking insane as San Fran.
>>
>>60977518
why do you want to connect with people?

trust me bruz the grass is always greener on the other side, truest thing anyone ever said
>>
>>60977178
You answered your own question
Get drunk and talk to girls, its much easier after you have already gotten drunk
>>
>>60977273
>bicycling while stoned especially
>while stoned
Over the age of 0, still wanting to be edgy.
>>
>>60977178
watch anime
>>
>>60977178
what do you work friend?
might have some advice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.