[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best country to live in? I'm 21 and I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: whatever.jpg (10 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
10 KB, 272x186
What is the best country to live in? I'm 21 and I'd like to immigrate from the US, possibly to somewhere with low/affordable cost of living and legal prostitution. Also basics like internet is a must for me. Eurofags and asiafags please share your thoughts
>>
Germany
>>
>>60971392
This was actually my first thought. Could you/anyone talk about my eligibility or how one might go about moving to Germany? Do I need a degree or other reqs?
>>
>>60971342
There's a reason it's not cheap to live here. If you want to live in a third world country, go to Thailand or wherever.

You probably won't get in here anyway unless you have a high education (which you obviously don't) and a job.
>>
Does the job have to be in English?

For eligibility, just come as refugee
>>
>>60971445
you need to give them reason to give you visa, flipping burgers in McD wont do it
>>
>>60971494
>>60971571
I'm working on a degree in web design. Would that be sufficient?
>>
>>60971342
Eastern Europe seems pretty nice and Balkans look comfy as fuck.
If you're okay with mudslimes you can come here too, anywhere in the Thracian region is fine, Istanbul and Izmir is good too.
>>
>>60971626
Probably not. Maybe for other countries, but probably not here. You need a well paying job. Any form of engineering would suffice for example.
>>
>>60971342

If you're sure about this shit, I'd go for eastern europe.

I've never been there but some friends have and they say it's cool. It's more or less civilized, well, as much as you can expect from slavs anyway. Also cheap and with hot chicks, and internet.
>>
>>60971342
>the low/affordable cost of living and legal prostitution. Also basics like internet is a must for me.

Nevada
>>
>>60971342
nevada.
>>
>>60971342
>immigrate
Emigrate, idiot.
>>
If you are Japanese, Japan is the best.
Thanks to our homogeneous state , we can feel sense of security so much.

(Except a few districts)
>>
>>60971342
>low/affordable cost of living
>Eurofags and asiafags
The US is about as low as you'll get without going to absolute shitholes like eastern europe or south america.
>>
Cambodia, trust me

If you're smart in 1912 you move to America

If you're smart in 2016 you move to Cambodia
>>
File: 618newsography.gif (285 KB, 780x395) Image search: [Google]
618newsography.gif
285 KB, 780x395
>>60971342
well, to be honest almost every country is fucked up right now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.