[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jew here. Why do a lot of you hate us and demonize us? I understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
Jew here.

Why do a lot of you hate us and demonize us? I understand when a shitskin does it, but it's just sad when normal people do it. Especially after all we've done for society.

No, we don't control the world. No, we don't sacrifice Christian babies in demonic rituals. No, we don't have bloodlines which date back to Ancient Egypt and beyond. No, we don't have unlimited supply of money. No, we didn't assassinate JFK and 2pac. No, we didn't do 911. No we didn't kill Jesus. A Roman did that. Literally.

Just ask your questions. But keep it civilized.
>>
>get kicked out of every single nation since their creation (aka demonic spawning)

>i-it's everyone else's fault guys
>>
i don't hate you
>>
>>60968963
>jew
>not shitskin
O
>>
>>60969031
Only the European nations until recently. So what you said is a lie.
>>
File: Untitled-8.jpg (106 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-8.jpg
106 KB, 800x533
>>60968963
Why do you advocate mass-immigration to every western nation while being yourselves the most racially exclusive people on Earth and operating a de facto apartheid state?
>>
You owe my family a Constantinople of reparations

you dirty kike crook.
>>
Muslims want to kill me and they want to kill jews, therefore, jews are my friends.
>>
>>60968963
Our jews were a bunch of backstabing assholes, that's why.
>>
>>60969140
>while being yourselves the most racially exclusive people on Earth and operating a de facto apartheid state
Israel is more colorful than the UK.
>>
Jews take all the benefits of being white while also claiming special minority status.

Jews only hire and solicit services from other Jews.

Jews believe they should rule over the gentiles and are actively conspiring to eliminate the only group of gentiles (whites) who ever challenged them.

That's why we hate. Why do you hate everyone who isnt a jew?
>>
>>60969223
What, because they took in a handful of Ethiopian Jews who they treat like dogshit and there are a few Palestinians they haven't managed to kill or drive out of their land yet? They are also treated like dogshit.

Anyway, fuck off Mr 60% white.
>>
>>60969140
Because conservative jews tended to move to israel, whereas liberal jews, for whom religion played a less important role in their life, stayed in their comfy western homes. Liberals regardless of religion tend to support immigration and conservatives regardless of religion tend to oppose it.
>>
File: 1461979475364.jpg (151 KB, 642x358) Image search: [Google]
1461979475364.jpg
151 KB, 642x358
Why do you respond to every criticism of Israeli policy with "ANTI-SEMITE!!! MUH SIX MILLION!!!"
>>
>>60969299
>Jews take all the benefits of being white while also claiming special minority status.
This is true for some, but even though I don't consider myself an oppressed minority, I think it's easy to understand why playing the oppression card would be appealing when it gets you so much preferential treatment.
>Jews only hire and solicit services from other Jews.
I've never seen this except when it comes to food, since non-jews rarely can provide kosher food.
>Jews believe they should rule over the gentiles and are actively conspiring to eliminate the only group of gentiles (whites) who ever challenged them.
No. Take off the tinfoil.
>>
>>60969507
>No. Take off the tinfoil.
it's a more common belief than you think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
>>
File: Jews.jpg (625 KB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
625 KB, 1169x2641
>>60968963
muslim countries were the only ones that didn't genocide your people every other year out of boredom,they even accepted you when you came over from spain and you even had your own golden age during andalus yet you decided to genocide the palestinians because muh thousands year old claim despite having other options (madagascar),your people are a bunch of backstabbers and nothing more.
>>
>>60969404

Why do you respond to every criticism of shitskins with "MUH EVIL ISRAEL! How dare you drink the blood of innocent palestinians? How dare you wanting to exist and having a land?" Nobody except some nomands gave a shit about palestine until the Brits gave it to us. It was literally a barren shithole. Then suddenly all shitskins act like we occupied their fucking capital.

Guess what? If you're not going to use your land we will use it and you should be thankful for it.
>>
>>60969185
This
Well kind of, they're not *actually* our friends but this is as close as it gets
Also it's only temporary obviously
>>
>>60969601
they are a semetic people to be fair. If there were migrant pagan germanic people who went to europe and the middle east, refused to adopt local customs/religion, I'm sure they'd stick out and be persecuted more in the middle east.
>>
>>60968963
You're just going to get the same old meme spouting about jews, and questions that relate more to the sects of judaism that people hate.
>>
>>60969097
yeah but don't act like there isn't a notable anti-semitic population within non-european countries.
>>
>>60969619
Do you mind if I use your spare room? You don't use it much. You do mind? Tough luck, it's mine now. In fact you have two minutes to get out of this house, God promised it to me it says so in my big book of Jewish fairy tales.
>>
>>60969805
Okay, but you're backing the goal posts.
>>
File: 1466191743373.png (929 KB, 726x959) Image search: [Google]
1466191743373.png
929 KB, 726x959
It's in dem genes
>>
>>60969838
there's no way you believe that jews are close to fully accepted in any country besides israel.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-01-37-45.png (167 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-01-37-45.png
167 KB, 720x1280
>>60969302
Yeah...no.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-01-37-54.png (153 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-01-37-54.png
153 KB, 720x1280
>>60969906
>>
File: 1463529629988.jpg (62 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
1463529629988.jpg
62 KB, 567x600
>>60968963
Shalom, I don't hate you at all cousin.
Hugs
>>
>>60969140
Gee it's almost like minority groups in other countries are more likely to support immigration then a majority group in their own country...

You're a fucking idiot. We don't have apartheid. I see and work with Arabs and nigs every day.

>>60969210
We just assimilated to you spic crackers

>>60969302
No you fucking buck tooth tea drinking fag. Because we're 20% Arab, have Ethiopian Jews, middle eastern Jews, Spanish Jews, black convert Jews, Druze, Filipino, Thais, Nigerians, Sudanese, Eritreans, Russians, European Jews, all sorts of none Jewish Scandinavians, and more groups then have fucked your mother on an average Saturday night.

We could easily drive all palis out, the fact they remain shows you're a retarded shit skin faggot with no grasp of how Israel actually works

>>60969601
Shut the fuck up sand nigger. Jews were killed by Muslims since Muhammad beheaded 600 Jews. The was the Iraq massacre of 1929, just because you're an uneducated shit skin Muslim who doesn't know history doesn't mean that history doesn't happened you savage goat fucker
>>
>>60969601

this

>>60970039

blinded with hatred. can't wait for the day the Arabs have had enough of your shit and decide to roast you for your massacres and trangressions
>>
>>60970076
They tried, they failed, move on Abdullah.
>>
you're about on the same level as us U.S. african american. but you seem to have a tight stranglehold on T.v sitcoms and big companies. but black people dont care about you
>>
redpill me on jewish expulsions, was it just brainless superstitious peasants/ greedy kings not paying debnts. Or were the Jews really up to no good, embezzling funds, doing strange blood rituals, poisoning wells etc.
>>
You were demonozed during the middle ages because of your shut-in communities. You would distance yourself from others, this was also a threat to dukes, kings, etc. Eventually people started spreading petty rumours that you sacrifice children and shit. Thus, people started disliking you because they were a little bit more than retarded by modern standards.

Over time, these myths stayed and evolved, that's why you are disliked to this very day.
>>
>>60970076
>blinded by hatred
>hope you get massacred

Fuck off already you Muslim piece of shit. No one is gonna respond kindly to lies being spread to justify your hatred. You hate us because you're stupid and a failure, if you had legit reason you wouldn't need to make shit up. Unless you believe the shit you post in that case you're brain is as shit as your skin.

You might be happy when Arabs attack us but it's gonna be your daughter raped by pakis like you
>>
File: 1466256586009.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1466256586009.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>60970039
>Worst two examples you can bring are these

The 600 jews made a pact that if one side betrays the other then the traitor shall commit suicide along with his family,the jews broke it ofcourse as the backstabbing kikes they are but only the males got killed instead (judged by the median that the jews approved of),as for the second one that was a local issue and guess what ''Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after'',you go ahead believing your kike propaganda you brainwashed little shit.
>>
>>60969097
>what is egypt
>>
>>60970228
No shit we had to remove them look at what the israelis kept trying to do with them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
>>
File: noway.png (395 KB, 575x429) Image search: [Google]
noway.png
395 KB, 575x429
>>60970191

>jew

>can't hide his intrinsic hatred, misery and blood thirst

pls leave me alone smelly jew
>>
>>60969140
they support immigration on every country that isn't israel so everyone gets fucked but them
>>
>>60968963
>keep it civilized
HeIlo reddit
>>
>>60970196
Fuck you sand nigger, no matter the example you just change it to your dumb ass bullshit version. Always funny when a sand nigger Arab abomination calls anyone brain washed. No one gives a shit if some Arabs weren't savage goat fuckers and hid us, there was also Germans who hid Jews and left fag Arab loving Jews.

You subhuman pieces of shit are literally known world wide just for being violent savages and back stabbers. All the negative stereotypes of Jews apply to you too but none of the positives. You're genetic and ideological trash
>>
>>60970308
>Not wanting to have a polite discussion
Shouldn't you be doing your homework, Timmy?

>>60970338
Dude calm down.
>>
>>60970275
Drake is Jewish. You know that, right?
>>
Do Jews have feelings?
>>
>>60970167

A combination of several factors. Peasants didn't take it lightly what we did to Jesus, so they blamed us for misfortunes. The kings and dukes also blamed us for misfortunes. The Jews were expulsed. Everyone was happy. Win-win. Nobody had to deal with the real problems: the illiteracy, superstitions, high taxes etc...

To be fair, we didn't assimilate as much as people wanted us to assimilate. Finance was the only profession that was allowed for us. So rumors started to spread that we were controlling the money supply of entire governments when the sad reality is that they controlled us and simply exploited our awesome math skills.
>>
>>60970275
>muh hatred
>shit posts entire thread about hatred of Jews

Typical paki abomination. Great you addressed all my points too. You're a great debator and not another useless brainwashed abomination leeching in Britain.

Pls leave back home you smelly paki
>>
File: 1466019091895.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1466019091895.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
Most Jews = scum
>>
>>60970039
>We don't have apartheid.
This is what Israelis actually believe while their government massacres Palestinians.
>>
>>60969906
So what? The Jewish disapora is everywhere. An orthodox Jew from Egypt or the USA or Belgium is still an orthodox Jew. They are the same race.
>>
>>60970379
Sorry I let my hatred of Muslims (especially behind western flags) get the best of me. I just can't stand these people
>>
File: 8x6breh.jpg (75 KB, 351x450) Image search: [Google]
8x6breh.jpg
75 KB, 351x450
>>60970191
>whew lad that was a read!
>>
>>60970408

>literally only called you out for being blood thirsty and massacring children

>muh blind hatred towards Jews.

this isn't the media chaim. you can't rationalize your crimes away like a high-school slag rationalizing all the cock she gobbled to get white knight.

also

>wah wah paki

nice debating skills of your own lol. because any westerner who is knowledgeable about your crimes against humanity must be a paki right?
>>
File: saudi pepe.jpg (51 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
saudi pepe.jpg
51 KB, 420x420
>>60970338
The big difference that you can't seem to understand is the revolt was not government enforced like most of the expulsions you got and the holocaust,you can't call anyone savage when your country is literally spawned out of the corpses of civillians,all i did was state facts,if you refuse it i really don't give a shit.
>>
>>60968963
You can project anything you want into Jews. They are both poor and rich, rootless cosmopolitans and refusing to assimilate, atheists and religious zealots etc.

Nationalism goes hand in hand with anti-Semitism
>>
>blaming the Romans for Jesus
filthy jew
>>
>>60970167
They were expelled for the same reason that Templars were annihilated. They got rich via money lending on interest, in other words, they did not create wealth for the nation, but extracted it. When you do this to some random powerhungry nobleman, it's usually ok if he wins the war and pays denbts back. When you do this to the king, however, you are putting the whole country in danger.
>>
>>60970472
No they aren't , just like Germans and English aren't the same race anymore.
>>
>>60970578
>king is bad with money and racks up debts even though it's his duty to god and country to be a responsible statesman
>instead of doing the honorable thing and negotiating a payment plan he makes up lies to justify killing or exiling the people he owes money to
>this is okay
Spaniards, everybody.
>>
>>60970450
>things that don't happen

The founders of the PLO literally studied subversion from the kgb and retards like you buy their bullshit. They do everything you accuse Jews of doing.

We have Jews in the Knesset, our army, and living in every city. We had an Arab miss Israel and Arab businesses all over. You're just another ignorant retard who just spews bullshit memes he read on some cringe worth my website and don't actually have a clue what goes on here.

I wish we had apartheid and slaughtered Palestinians.

>>60970472
>ignores that almost 30% of our country isn't Jewish
>thinks converted black Jews are he same race as us
>thinks all Jews are orthodox
>think euro Jews didn't mix with euros, Mid East Jews didn't mix with Mid East people or Spanish Jews didn't mix with various types of Hispanics

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing
>>
>>60968963
Because you killed Jesus

t. Israeli in Burgerland
>>
>>60970623
Nonsense. Religious Jews trade and marry exclusively and keep their culture apart from the host country's culture. That's largely why they are regarded with such suspicion.
>>
>>60970623
Germans and English aren't the same race because the English bred with Romans and Celts.
I expect the Germans also have more Slavic blood than their Scandinavian ancestors.

Jews, on the other hand, were a genetically isolated population everywhere in the world until the last century or so, and a German Jew is more closely related to a Russian Jew than to a German Christian.
>>
>>60970569

>You can project anything you want into Jews.

I agree. Hell sometimes I wish some things were true.

I really wish I was a diabolical, cunning genius who attracts money like a magnet and who is in contact with the elite of the planet.

I sure as hell wouldn't be writing on 4chan. I would be sitting in my privat jet, headed to my private island where I would attend a meeting where we discuss how to get world domination. Sounds like an exciting life.

Unfortunately I'm not that fortunate and I suspect Jews are just pawns like almost everyone in this game. We are in no way the cheatmasters who can see right through the matrix, like you people make us out to be. I really wish it was true. It isn't.
>>
>>60970694
Exactly, religious Jews, but what percentage of Jews in given country are actually religious and keep to their communities?
>>
>>60970660
>Israeli believing his country's literally Jew-controlled media when it says the Jews dindu nuffin to the evil palestinians
>>
>>60968963
ive got a jewish friend and she's alright
she's a bit of a feeder though, always forcing drinks and food on me
>>
>>60970408
>>60970338
>>60970039
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

joos on the loose
>>
>>60970782
Is she American? Maybe she misses home.
>>
>>60970806
nah she's a fellow britfag

never shuts up about mel aviv though
>>
File: 1444696150341.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1444696150341.png
96 KB, 332x333
every jew i have met have been a bro yet the stormfriends keep telling me to hate them, what do i do?
>>
>>60970782
>she's a bit of a feeder though, always forcing drinks and food on me
All Jews and North Africans are like that.
>>
>>60970519
>blood thirsty and child killers
>not blind hate

How does one get in life this fucking stupid, please just do the world a favor and kill yourself.

>this isn't the media

Yeah the left leaning media sure loves Israel...

Again kill yourself

>>60970520
Plenty were government lead and the first zionists weren't a government but a small group of people and most Israelis didn't do anything to poor dindu children (amazing every debate Palestine suddenly becomes a daycare country with only kids)

You didn't state any facts, you're just another brainwashed Arab savage and a hypocritical one too. We should've nuke you.

>>60970694
>religious Jews

So 8% of Jews? Stop making yourself look more like an uneducated paki rapist
>>
>>60970829
>believing stormfags
White supremacists are basically white niggers.
>>
File: 1463316390091.jpg (179 KB, 778x658) Image search: [Google]
1463316390091.jpg
179 KB, 778x658
>>60970829
stormfags are literally fags

jews are literally juice
>delicious
>enjoyable in the sun
>healthy

take a pick my friend
>>
>>60970829
We both know what it's like to be persecuted for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>60970702
But Jews also mixed up with the local communities to some extent, that is why there is such a big difference between each group.

Also,
>thread about Jews
>People come and say how much they hate Jews and want them to die
>get angry when Jews willing to defend themselves
>>
>>60970829
Don't listen to the stormfags Jews are bros.

>>60970886
Don't listen to them cousin
>>
Chill dude you guys are bro-tier.

Except those "Israelis", those are the scum of earth.
>>
>>60970917
>Jews are bros
Some of them are. Hasidic Jews are racist Amish.
>>
>>60970886
>But Jews also mixed up with the local communities to some extent
Not very much.
Ashkenazim are Ashkenazim anywhere you find them. The same is true of Sephardim.
>>
>>60970744
>Unfortunately I'm not that fortunate and I suspect Jews are just pawns like almost everyone in this game. We are in no way the cheatmasters who can see right through the matrix, like you people make us out to be.
There are no chessmasters and nobody really knows what they're doing.

That's impossible to accept for many people and that's why have conspiracy theories and magical thinking.

>Lizards/Jews/Masons are behind everything, but at least they have a plan and know what they're doing. Better world is possible, if only we could expose their plans and defeat them.

What if the world is complicated, there are no good and bad guys and we are just dancing on the brink of the abyss?
>>
because for some reason they really hate white people and are responsible for pushing mass immigration and degeneracy in western countries

if only jews were like asians, did their business and not bother anyone with their globalist mulatto bullshit, they wouldn't be hated like that
>>
>>60970886
>get angry when Jews willing to defend themselves
>a israeli literally calling for the genocide of Palestenians and doesnt even say arab but "shitskin" or "sandnigger". Your countrymen on /int/ alone are proof your country is hell bent on genocide
>>
>>60970960
That is true that Ashkenazim are very similar but you can't seriously compare them to North African Jews or even Indian.
>>
>>60970764
>fat fuck who's never been in Israel thinks Israelis need the media to tell them what goes on here but believes he knows everything based on leftist and Arab controlled media

Again I wish we killed them all, and you.

>>60970782
It's a Jewish thing to be overly hospitable when you're hosting

>>60970946
Israelis are
The same as Jews anywhere, you're just a brainwashed Arab

>>60970955
Not even Jews like them
>>
>>60970970
>What if the world is complicated, there are no good and bad guys and we are just dancing on the brink of the abyss?
this desu
The world is a chaotic hellhole and there is no plan. Shit happens because we're all apes who got too good at sharpening sticks.
/pol/tards can't accept this and that's why they think every mass shooting was planned by Obama.
>>
File: Chinman.jpg (27 KB, 216x311) Image search: [Google]
Chinman.jpg
27 KB, 216x311
>>60968963
Well you did kill our crown prince who had personally saved thousands of jews, and the murderer fled to Israel who refused to punish him.

I cringe a little when I think about that, but thankfully it happened before I was born so I can pretend it never happened.
>>
>>60971012
What the hell are you talking about? I'm another poster
>>
>>60971012
It's fucking 4chan you moron, obviously I'm gonna edge it up when Arabs constantly attack us on every form of media possible. If you judge a country by a poster on 4chan you should honestly kill yourself because you aren't going anywhere ever because there's meanies from those places :((
>>
>>60971020
>Retarded Israeli can't accept that the entire world hates his country for committing genocide despite being founded because of the Holocaust
Why does your government deny the Armenian Genocide?
>>
File: quran pepe.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
quran pepe.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
>>60970829
I always found generalizing people pretty retarded and would rather treat each person individually,and i personally have a couple of jewish and they're alright.

TL;DR never listen to stormfags

>>60970858
>You didn't state any facts
I backed my claims with wikipedia although definitely not always the best source but the parts i quoted are not disputed meanwhile you only spouted propaganda you learned in school like this one.

>Plenty were government lead
>>
yuro and north american jews seem alright.

Why are hasidic jews so annoying on airplanes?
>>
>>60971099
Except it's not just 4chan, you're just one example out of many
>>
>>60971020
Jews over the world aren't killing innocent people for half of a century constantly?

I am brainwashed to think killing people is bad? you can't never fail to amaze me with you justification of the acts of your terrorist organization so called a "country".
>>
>>60968963
I don't hate you, but I think that much hates comes from “success breeds jealousy“ as Jews tend to be successful
You also have something big that differentiates you from many people, human hatred is often directed at things foreign to oneself

I have a question, since I am German, I would like to know what jews in general think of us? As soon as we talk to you, does the holocaust come to mind? Whenever jews are mentioned it's the first thing I think of
>>
I actually love Jews but I've never talked about it on /pol/.
>>
File: 1399491317753.jpg (35 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1399491317753.jpg
35 KB, 448x421
>>60971099
>>
File: 420.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
420.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>60971232
>Ben Garrison presents
It's the little things.
>>
File: jew.png (313 KB, 480x512) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
313 KB, 480x512
>>60971099
BULLY HIM
>>
>>60971101
It was a war you fucking moron, innocents in both sides were hurt and it wasn't a genocide. A majority of the world still support us thanks to Arab abominations raping and shooting everyone.

I don't know why the government doesn't recognize it, probably because of partnership with turkey and Azerbaijan my uneducated fat fuck

>>60971107
You posted an out of context wiki quote that didn't even prove what you were arguing.

Arabs are the dumbest fucking people around, why put propaganda in your schools and media and think we do the same. We aren't savage Muslim rapists like you, we have real school with regular subjects. Not goat fucking 101, AP child raping, or history...of why Jews are evil. You're an indoctrinated brainwashed idiot and nothing will change that.
>>
>>60971101
>Entire world hates his country
Nobody hates anyone besides autistic population who either want to feel morally superior or Arabs because they always need to fight something. The government's only care about business and what's good for them, if it was otherwise then the entire world would have sanctioned itself.

Bottom line is, live your own life, try to enjoy it as much as possible and don't waste it on hating someone on the other side of the planet in spite of the fact they have zero influence over your life.
>>
File: 1352269473048.png (90 KB, 442x481) Image search: [Google]
1352269473048.png
90 KB, 442x481
>>60971269
>was
>he actually thinks the Israeli government doesn't actively target civilians in the present tense
>>
why do you think Hitler hated the jews? because they supported the communists
why do you think modern people hate the jews? because they support the modern communists
>>
>>60971151
Whatever you're that ultra left brainwashed posted anyway

>>60971197
Because
A) you're fellow countries are killing much more people every year then in the history of our conflict
B) there is two sides to every story and you don't learn ours
C) we're 20% Arab who have equal rights and high positions in our country. What Muslim countries have anything like that? Show me Jewish soldiers in a Muslim shitholes.
D) Muslims think terrorist are innocent and we don't

>>60971232
The number of Arabs here is disgusting. You ruined Christian Lebanon you disgusting rats
>>
>>60970970

Everything is relative my friend. All I can see is infinity. Everythink you thought was probably thought by someone else before.

Every single one of your ancestors asked themselves the exact same questions, and everyone of your successors will do the same.

And the only answer EVERYONE of them found was: "Well I can't solve the mystery of the world but at least I can procreate and give other people the opportunity to solve it".

You and I will eventually arrive at this conclusion too. Nobody of them ever said: There isn't an answer, and therefore life is meaningless and therefore I will not procreate.

Well probably most of them simply enjoyed fucking and didn't waste 2 toughts about the world, and their women simply enjoyed having a child around and the child simply enjoyed surviving.

The second scenario is more depressing, but it doesn't really make a difference, does it? The truth is probably in between, like always.
>>
>>60971364
Hitler hated the Jews because they were an easy scapegoat. Antisemitism was still widespread and socially acceptable in the early 20th so it was easy to use Jews as a scapegoat. Germany had a lot of problems, and giving Germans a few scapegoats (Jews and communists) was an easy way to rally them together.
People turn to fascism and nationalism when they're angry and scared and don't know how to fix their problems.
>>
>>60971440
The only way life could have meaning is if God exists, and there isn't much evidence for that.
I don't think nihilism and procreation are mutually exclusive, though.
>>
>>60971421
>The number of Arabs here is disgusting. You ruined Christian Lebanon you disgusting rats
>Thinks jewish invasion of palestine is ok
>palestinians moving to lebanon escaping war isn't

Totally not brainwashed.
>>
File: 1449279320887.jpg (207 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
1449279320887.jpg
207 KB, 980x652
>>60971444
>>
>>60971338
Again typical anti Israel tactic, ignored all point where you were proven wrong again...

Why would Israel target civilians and children? Why would we make the population more angry and not take out their fighters? You're a fucking idiot. Get this through your thick head.

The Palestinian leaders studied at the kgb. They don't care about their people. They fire from schools and hospitals (even un proved this and they hate Israel) and then they can rally their people when the innocent they put in harms way die. If you think that doesn't make more sense then is killing random kids for no reason then you are a bigger idiot then them.

>>60971364
To be fair Israel hates those Jews too. All leftists are shit.
>>
>>60971486

>The only way life could have meaning is if God exists

Maybe. Something exists. That's all we know. We know it because we are part of it.

Even if it's an illusion. It exists. Is this a proof of god, because something can't be created out of nothing? Not sure.
>>
>>60971578
>Why would Israel target civilians and children?
Why would Hitler?
Racism and hatred.
>>
Why would Israel flood Europe with Muslims who hate them? what sense would it make to surround yourself with your own enemies?
>>
>>60971551
I didn't say the Jews didn't support communists.
I said that Hitler picked the Jews because they were an easy scapegoat, which is true.
>>
>>60971421
what does Arab have to do with Christianity? My family is greek orthodox, I just don't believe in god, but we are all proud Arabs.
>>
>>60971510
I didn't say it's not ok, I said the number of Arab on int is disgusting and Palis ruined Lebanon. Nice try goat rapist

>>60971604
So we hate them so much we let 20% of them stay, have an Arab miss Israel, Arab elected officials,Arabic as our second language and Arab cities?
Seriously how are you this fucking idiotic and brain washed?

Most Israelis aren't me, they don't even hate Arabs. We have the ability to wipe them out and don't, they don't have that ability but said it is their goal. That shows everything
>>
>>60971655
That is the Israeli anon who shitposts in every thread about Jews and Israel.
He hates liberals and Arabs and thinks that everyone who disagrees with him is one or both of those things. He sometimes goes off on tangents about how he wishes Hitler had killed more liberal Jews.
He's very easy to trigger. Just point out that his country is genocidal.
>>
>>60968963
you should kill yourself. it's the only way to reach god. you should try it
>>
I read Bible.
Jews are definitely chosen people but they always go against God and always be punichied by using other countries.
and they kill Jesus who is God's son.that's why all peope hate you
>>
Jews spoil everything they touch
You are incapable of doing good.
Everything you do results in more suffering.
Prove me wrong, if you dare
>>
>>60971219

>As soon as we talk to you, does the holocaust come to mind?

lolno Germany has a huge and complex history. We don't reduce you only to this specific event. Why should we? We might as well reduce America to slavery... well some maybe do, but they're idiots.

>Whenever jews are mentioned it's the first thing I think of

Dude read more books about Jews. We existed long before this event.
>>
>>60968963
>"I understand when a shitskin does it"
There's your answer
>>
>>60971645
but anon of course they were easy to pick on, they organised and attempted a coup d'état
>>
>>60971747
But Jesus was a Jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 380x252
>>60971655
>Arabs
>proud

Nothing to be proud of, you're a waste of air and the worst of all races and peoples

>>60971724
Because 98% of people who hate Israel are Arabs or leftist
>>
>>60971724
I can't tell if it's always the same guy or if all israeli posters get this angry when it's hinted that their country is genocidal,Probably the first.
>>
>>60968963
Because to a Jew, loyalty to ones own comes before all others and that makes you a threat to the integrity of any given entity.
>>
I am more interested in all the butthurt that kikes have against Poland. If you hate us, if there is something that you want to say, do it now. Please, attack me, I will prove you wrong. Please call Poland a nazi collaborator, I will destroy you.

Go on, do it. Show me how brave you are, you cockroaches.
>>
>>60971796
ur cuntry genocidal gefilte fish
>>
>>60971772
>>60971825
>pooland
>>
>>60971790
He was a Syrian. The giggle of history

>>60971822
amen. only a fool thinks otherwise
>>
>>60971796
In the US conservatives only support Israel because they are eager for Armageddon, love Jewish money, and hate Muslims.
If it weren't for those three things they would hate you too. No one likes a country that plans to nuke the globe if they are overrun by shitskins.
>>
File: 1449767726937.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1449767726937.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>60970858

>concede a few rockets that kill 0 people

>go out all guns blazing with fighter jets and tanks

>massacre 1000 women and children

>rationalize it like a high school slag rationalizing all the cock she gobbled to get a beta provider.

>rinse and repeat
>>
>>60971796
>you're a waste of air and the worst of all races and peoples

All i'm hearing is jelousy and envy from someone who's pride is being able to shot a baby and get away with it.
>>
>>60971855
>Israel? Is real?
>Or Is Joke?
>>
>>60971790
Yes, but people who kill Jesus also Jews.
their leades seduce Romans to kill.
>>
>>60971773
>We existed long before this event.
I know, the Jewish history is quite fascinating desu, however I can't change the fact that when you're German you will inevitably have WW2 in your mind if you hear the word jew, but maybe that's just me
>>
>>60971859
It doesn't matter what his genes were, he was a Jew, his followers were Jews, and "Christianity" didn't exist until after he died.
Like Islam, Christianity is actually just a separatist sect of Judaism.
>>
>>60971908
Jesus wasn't jew, he fought with jews.
He called jews "synagogue of satan"
Jesus was right
>>
File: image.png (797 KB, 889x629) Image search: [Google]
image.png
797 KB, 889x629
>>60971850
Pic is you

>>60971859
Lol yeah he was a Syrian called rabbi, with a Jewish family, called himself king of jews, and had all Jew diciples but wasn't Jewish

The length you cuckolds go to pretend you don't worship a Jew is funny
>>
File: 307.jpg (37 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
37 KB, 788x685
>>60971872
>2nd time he uses slut as a metaphor for killing palestinians

did some girl hurt you lad?
>>
>>60971875
>lets ignore all the subhuman behaviour arabs and muslim bring to europe and focus on the israelis instead!
??
>>
>>60971928
The modern jews =/= ancient jews
The modern jews = rabbinic jews
Ancient jews = hebrews
Learn the difference
Modern Jews are younger than christians. Not only that, they grew by being an opposition to christianty. Their whole identity is opposing christianity.
>>
>>60971951
You're thinking of Muslim Arabs.
Arabs also come in Jewish and Christian flavors.
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>60971949

yes :(

she fucked a local Tesco guy and got pregnant and now wants me back while rationalizing everything she did like these subhuman vermin rationalize the fact that they massacre innocent civilians with immunity.
>>
Wie wärs denn mit der Tatsache dass ihr für so ziemlich alles einen Freipass bekommt und nur mal eben "NAZI" schreien müsst um dann meistens euren Willen zu bekommen?
>>
>>60971938
You discarded him anyway, why are you so buttblasted so much? He was the first anti-semite anyway. Let's forget the fact that pharisees were a thing, by the way, and you are a SECT. You are not real jews. We are the New Israel. You are a joke
>>
>>60971872
Typical mudshit

>stop hurting those dindu nuffins they only shoot weak rockets and are all children :((

Those rockets have killed and no country would take that shit, especially from some goat fuckers

>>60971875
No one is jealous of you...literally no one. Sub suhaharan Africans are starving but say to each other "at least we aren't Arabs"
You're known for being savages, child rapists, fucking goats, losing wars, and running to Europe like cowards leaving your families behind

>>60971934
You're a fucking idiot. If Jesus wasn't a Jew neighter am I
>>
>>60971983
>Arabs also come in Jewish and Christian flavors.
i know iraqi christians and they are too brotier so i guess you are right
>>
Why don't we just let Arabs and Jews destroy each other? The world should just stop giving aid to Israel and let them fend them off themselves.
>>
>>60972083
Well, you're not a jew then. You're an Israeli. As a matter of fact, I knew jews who would spit at you.
>>
File: turkphotoofyear.jpg (25 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
turkphotoofyear.jpg
25 KB, 450x290
>>60971938
Pic us you

you'll never be a semite, immigrant, you got a free cheap ticket to Israel just cuz you or your family decided to become jews, for all I know you guys needed the financial support that bad.
>>
File: 1465573363070.jpg (233 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1465573363070.jpg
233 KB, 560x560
>>60968963
>Jew here.
>German flag
>>
File: 1458602048881.jpg (24 KB, 720x339) Image search: [Google]
1458602048881.jpg
24 KB, 720x339
>>60972083

yes but any self respecting country would feel ashamed when the civilian toll goes up in the thousands. you revel in the fact that you murder women and children. this is why when the wrath comes and wipes out your pathetic puny existence the world will unite to burn you to ashes you fucking scum.
>>
>>60972096
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
We have to give them aid or they will cause a nuclear winter, because they are too weak to fight goatfuckers without American money.
>>
File: 1466266756622.jpg (124 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
1466266756622.jpg
124 KB, 600x700
>>60968963
I have no problem with Israeli nationalists who aren't hypocritical.
>>
>>60972119
jidysz is 90% german language.
that would explain why germans hated slavs.
Germans didn't hate slavs. Only jews.
>>
>>60972008
I don't care about Jesus I'm just amazed at your stupidity. Like how could someone be this wrong about everything.

We're still the same Jews and science proves it (Dna tests)
Jesus wasn't an anti Semite
Pharisees were a certain sect of Jews
And you aren't new Israel, you're an alcoholic toilet cleaner who goes to a church filled with morons like you in your shit hole of a gray waste of land
>>
>>60971934
in a broad sense, Jesus was Jew.
he is David's descendants and tribe of Judah
>>
File: 100_percent_slav.jpg (72 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
100_percent_slav.jpg
72 KB, 487x650
>>60972109
>Israeli
It's better for Jews to have a containment zone. Every nation needs a containment zone. Otherwise, we covertly or overtly eat each other alive.
>>
I will make love to jewish women.
I will convert them to christianity.
>>
>>60972218
>in a broad sense
No, in a literal sense. He was an ethnic Jew who practiced Judaism and called himself the King of Jews, who claimed to be fulfilling an ancient Jewish prophecy about the coming of a savior (himself) to the Jewish people.
>>
>>60972112
I came to kill Arabs and I was successful

>>60972160
Yeah surely Britain never killed innocents...
You storm fags are all the same with your fantasies of uniting against us. You'll be invaded by shit skins while we kill all ours. Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>60972250

Don't.
>>
File: 1347284638244.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
1347284638244.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
Not gonna read the whole thread just to check if this has been already asked but what's with hate for christians?

I heard you guys don't use + because it reminds you of the christian cross and then there is the whole story how kike became a thing.

I kinda hope it's true because that's pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>60972207
Look, maybe Jesus didn't exist. It shouldn't matter to you, because you don't believe that he existed anyway. Pharisees were majority, they were conservative. There were Sadducees, but they were minority. They wanted a change. And they lost. You will always be unhappy, you will always be zionists, even if RABBIS themselves will oppose zionists. Do you know why? Because you need me. You need my opinion. I will give it. I will make sex with your madness. And I will profit from that, like a jew.

>>60972218
Back then, there was no "jew" there was "hebrew".
Believe it or not, but these people were very divided.
>>
>>60972344
>everyone who disagrees with me is a stormfag
Keep digging that hole, Chaim.
>>
>>60972368
Too late. I have two more goys in the coming.
Wat do? I oppose abortion
Also, remember six gogolplex
>>
>>60972344
I would love you. I would join you. but you are viper.
You have poison. In your words and your deeds. The best solution is when you kill each other.
Too bad
>>
Most north american jews I met were cool people, never hostile and very docile and level-headed, nobody really hates them in real life.

Israeli students here are either way, some are alright, some have that typical middle-eastern hostile distrust attitude.
>>
>>60968963
Iranian Baha'i (by birth) here. Thanks for keeping our holy place intact <3 - to Israelis anyway.

I have many Jewish friends and nothing about Jewry really annoys me. What bothers me are the neo-cons (white and Jewish) that want to flatten Iran. Just chill. Shit will eventually get better and we will all share in the new shekels.
>>
File: 1466270464582.jpg (366 KB, 1414x1469) Image search: [Google]
1466270464582.jpg
366 KB, 1414x1469
>>60972377
>what's with hate for christians
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
>>
>>60972416

Dude...
>>
File: lolol.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
lolol.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
It puts a smile on my face when I read about how every jew in MENA was kicked out and their property taken after the kikes stole palestine. But yet again the kikes will play the victim card "oh naw it wuz dem meenie ay-rabs"

>tfw my country of origin had a large jewish quarter who were then literally, LITERALLY dragged out of their homes and shipped out
feelsgoodman
>>
Jews are a plague on earth and need to be removed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>>
>the nazis were bad goys who hated jews! believe me! *rubs hands*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

>tfw zionists and nazis were butt buddies
>>
because the thread is dead.
I am jewish. I will destroy judaism for lolz
XD
>>
>>60972530
They will be baptised. Everything is prepared.
Too late

>>60972543
Your country is dead
read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
this is your future
>>
>>60972647

Fun fact: About 6 million Poles perished in WW2.

But nobody on the planet asks about them. They only ask about Jews.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>60972378
>>60972455

Your posts are confusing, I'm not even sure if you're trolling anymore
>>60972505
Baha'is are bros though, Muslims from Iran obviously don't feel the same way. Either way I don't want to nuke Iran, it's one of the few Muslim countries where the leadership is shit but most the people aren't

>>60972543
You're a dumb sand nigger
Those Jews you kicked out were innocents and had nothing to do with Israel at the time. You're just savage subhumans and every dead Pali gives me a boner hard enough to fuck their skulls with
>>
>>60972714
>I'm not genocidal but I do get an erection when I think of civilians being killed "accidentally" by my government
Israelis, everybody.
>>
>>60968963
>we didn't kill jesus
You're wrong. Pontius Pilate asked the people who they want to live and choose for a murderer instead.
>>
>>60972713
The largest group of victims of the Holocaust was the Slavs, often Soviet POWs.
Zionists have an interest in making sure people only hear about the Jews, though. They want a monopoly on being victims of genocide. That's why they deny the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>60972714
hahah stay mad kike, palestine was always a desert shithole but the properties and the money that you kikes got with sweat, blood, and tears by swindling the good local folk were returned to their owners :^)

1957 best year of my life
>>
>>60968963
Maybe YOU personally didn't do that but the powerful Jews the rich Jews definitely did those things.
>>
i love jews
they hate you for your success
>>
>>60972714
>the jews that were evicted were innocent
>therefore its okay to kill palestinians who had nothing to do with it
kike logic 101. and you subhumans wonder why the world tried to get rid of you
>>
>>60972848
>Jews did 9/11 and killed JFK and Tupac and eat babies
This is what Stormfags actually believe.
>>
>>60972974
Jews definitely did 9/11 or had some part to play in it but I don't believe the other conspiracy theories or though JFK could definitely be plausible as well seeing as the Jews controlled the Banks in America and JFK wanted the U.S. to control the banks.
>>
>>60972974
>le strawman meemee
Just like mudslimes and niggers are disproportionately violent, kikes are disproportionately present in the media and financial sector
>>
>>60973045
This is what Stormfags actually believe.
>>
>>60968963
The fuck do I care? I serve the highest bidder.
>>
>>60970039
>l-l-look at this diverse collection of people who all have the same religion!!!!
>w-w-w-we're not homogenous, w-w-we swear!!!1
>oy vey goyim, never forget the 1500 year old massacre, gib more land pls

wew lad
>>
>>60973049

what are whites' traits? All sunshine and positivity?
>>
>>60968963
>works with apartheid South Africa on nuke program for eventual use against darkies
>We're the good guys

JIDF pls go
>>
>>60969601
based

Israel literally blown the fuck out

>le gib arab land because le they did le holocaust

kys
>>
>>60973200
Here's an odd thing about white supremacists: when whites rape and kill and conquer shitskins, it's proof of their genetic superiority. But when Jews outwit and manipulate goyim, it's proof of their genetic inferiority.
Funny how whether success is good or bad always seems to come down to what effect it has on white supremacists.
>>
>>60973200
dominance pham
>>
I like Israelis on /int/ they just don't give a single fuck it's funny
>>
>>60969601
This. Never trust a jew
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465850544999.jpg (18 KB, 302x434) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465850544999.jpg
18 KB, 302x434
>>60973278

>this is the face of dominance
>>
>>60969906
Reminder that ALL European Jews are race traitors and coward converts who have zero connection or claim to the homeland

The only people who actually have a claim are the original Semitic Jews from the region
>>
>>60973374
This is actually not true. Ashkenazim have a proven genetic link to Semites and I think Sephardim do as well.
>>
>>60973360
twos have spoken
>>
>>60968963
Hey, can you tell your people to get the fuck out of my country? Thanks
>>
>>60972713
Thank you for reminding me. It's not like I stopped hating you. We will take everything from you, starting with bavaria

>>60972714
Go with us. Don't be afraid
>>
>>60973358
>brown eyes
>brown hair
lolno, That's actually a shitskin
>>
>>60973444
I check my own post.
triple 4 reposting 2s.
God have spoken. God is afraid of jews.
What are you building up there? What is your final plan? What do you think of us?
>>
I feel bad for rational Israelis and Jews who understand how fucked up partition is and then get branded with the same right wing apartheid Israelis.

A lot of the intellectuals are good people, it's the retarded right wing Netanyahu indoctrinated trash that give them a bad name. They're just as bad as Erdogan's roaches.
>>
>>60973490
t. brown-eyed brown-haired mongrel with irish ancestors
>>
What is your ultimate goal?
>>
>>60973444
>>60973502

good trips
>>
>>60973540
In Kaballah, it's fate. It's a sign of God.
God is afraid of its own creation
and God is helpless.
What are you building up there?
What is your solution?
>>
>>60973536

You wouldn't understand. It's too complex.
>>
>>60973504
t. ricardo perez guerrera who identifies himself as hispanic white on the census
>>
>>60973571
also, the original post is a name of the first human
but he points out to weakness
>>
I don't hate jews, it just so happens that the people I hate are jews. The average jew is probably OK. Never met one.
>>
>>60969314
seems to me like classic machiavellism, divide the power in two groups. One acts like the benevolent leader while the other secretly does all their dirty work. No famous jew, no matter how liberal he was has ever spoken against israel save from one chess player
>>
>>60973586
Haven't got a drop of Spaniard in my family tree, boyo.
>>
>>60973583
Or maybe you are too drunk with power?
Maybe someone should stop you.
You always considered us subhumans. Not Germans. Jews. Meanwhile, we out-tricked you everywhere. And we will keep being to stupid for your complex plans, while at the same time accidentally ruining them
>>
>>60973571
>God is afraid of its own creation
>and God is helpless.
Garth Ennis wrote a comic about this once.
>>
>>60973632
It's very easy. Money is power. That's why jews have money. Remove the money, they lose power. They might act benevolent, but you will always be the second thought. In their religion, Israel takes the first place. That's the way it is.
>>
>>60973642

You can't ruin anything. Not unless we allow it. Our project has been in the making for thousands of years. As long as civilization itself. Your nation is a toddler compared to that.
>>
>>60973691
Garth Ennis read Kaballah
He is zionist. He wrote a comic "Sons of Israel"
No coincidence
You play with them - you reap fruits
You play against them - you get scorn
Always
Pick your side.
>>
>white people
>white

hahahahahha you stormfags actually believe this hahahahha what a bunch of fucking losers
>>
>>60973736
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>60973697
>>60973642
never understand how poles here have strong opinions on jews without meeting them.

the ones here who aren't religious assimilate rapidly and become gentiles after a generation or two. only the religious ones are keeping their identity alive really.
>>
>>60973735
We already ruin it. You made a single mistake. You let us live. It's going to haunt you forever. You should have killed us when you had a chance, and you should have blamed it on germans. You didn't, and we will take everything from you. Israel will be Polish 20 years from now. Mark my words
>>
>>60973761
>never understand how poles here have strong opinions on jews without meeting them.
you fool. WE ARE JEWS. Only we converted to Christianity. We are enemies. You will not understand that. We know their tricks, because it's the tricks WE used. They tried to kill us, and we live, they tried to divide us, and we are united, they tried to take away the god, and the god smiles at us.
>>
>>60973770
This is what happens when you drink toilet wine.
>>
>>60973697
its even easier than that power by itself means jack shit. Use your power to secretly put your people in charge of goverment, congress, police and the media and you will always be a happy merchant knowing the other 4 are watching your back.
This is exactly what objectivism is about, even tho it was invented by a jew, the division of power is a lie
>>
One can wonder, why Berman ate a sausage in front of his parents? Why people like Tuwim (in hebre, "good person") hated zionists? It's because you are cancer. We already made deals. You will vanish. You are cancer
>>
>>60973761
>the ones here who aren't religious assimilate rapidly and become gentiles after a generation or two
because that too is necessary, nobody said jews are conspiring about you, its just a big powerful group of jews that are.
>>
>>60973811
You have no power other than is given to you.
Now, wash my dick

>>60973833
You are smart. Which is why you shouldn't waste your time here. Don't be a fat burgerstan
>>
>>60973906
Schizophrenia is no laughing matter, anon. Take your meds and then clean my toilet.
>>
Ah, what the hell, power is simple
it's 4 things
1) roots
2) knowledge
3) tradition
4) history
conquer them, and you will be mossad :^)
don't kill me plox
>>
>>60969031
They're rich and lived separate from everybody else. Their expulsion isn't that surprising.
>>
>>60973955
damage control is a real thing. you can post, and you can be stupid. you have nothing to offer. your post inspire no one. you only look like a desperate person trying to damage control. you will gain nothing
>>
>>60973906
>go fight a group of people that may awell be one of the most powerful in the world
there is not much i can do senpai
>>
>>60973960
>dont contribute to the society that you live in
>be surprised when it wants to kick your ass out
wew lad
>>
>>60969900
America and Canada, outside of shitholes.
>>
Either way, jewish culture is interesting, too bad that it's lost in politics. But blame it on zionists. They are cancer
>>
>>60969140
Don't conflate Israeli Jews with diaspora Jews

But to be fair every human being on the planet can become Jewish and thus Israeli. The only reason Palestinians don't convert Judaism is because of Islamic stubbornness
>>
>>60973991
Dude. Read books. Be literate, and they will try to kill you because of that. Just read books and do nothing else. Waste your life on books.
>>
>>60973808

Poland is an imaginary construct like all nations. It's not about nations. It's about control.

You think your leaders are your friends? They suck our dick too and dance according to the music we dictate to them.
>>
>>60974043
>Be literate, and they will try to kill you because of that.
Literally paranoid schizophrenia.
>>
>>60973536
Turn rugelach into the world's most popular dessert
>>
POOPOO PEEPEE MOMMY OOPSIE DAISY I MADE AN OOPSIE HEHE MMHMM POOP!
>>
>>60974045
An imaginary construct that refuses to cease to exist. I've seen your kind trying to kill us. Yet we refuse to die. Who is a moron here? Us? Or you? In next two years, you will be turks, which is fine, because Turks respect Poland, while we will be Polish, because we refuse to be anything else. You are right. Polish is not race, is not nationality. It's loyalty. It's wisdom. Tradition and culture. Everything you lack. That's why I, being jewish, love to be Polish. I see value in being Polish, and I've never seen value in being "German", something that never existed until Hitler.
>>
>>60974067
>reading books is schizo
all right.
>>
>tfw no mommy gf to clean the poo from my butt without pulling my but hair
>>
americans are afraid of that. find out what
>be a dangerous schizo, read books
click here
>>
>>60974162
You talk like a schizophrenic and you think people want to kill you for reading books.
You need medication.
>>
>>60974043
you lost me, i dont know if you are complaining about what i say, what i do, trying to mock me by being ironic or what.
Im not a stormfag and i know the nature of power is opressive so there would always be someone tryin to pull this shit, im just calling things for their name. Not proposing a solution, hell best solution may be to wait it out looking at the direction the world is taking
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.