[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a friendly reminder that Catholicism is idolatry.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
Just a friendly reminder that Catholicism is idolatry.
>>
Another evidence
>>
having a religion is idolatry

/thread
>>
el ateo >>60964378
>>
Just a friendly reminder that eastern orthodoxy is heresy (they were justly punished by God in the fourth crusade) and protestants are not christians.
>>
File: index.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
but having tons of cool saints and shit just makes it less boring and quite cooler.
>>
>>60964378
No, if you worship God, and not a "holy" statue or object
>>
>>60964482
First part agreed. They are doing it even worse than Catholics desu, but most of them are subhuman so it doesn't bother me.

But why aren't we Christians? We are following the path of God, and not the path of gold.
>>
>>60964519
Saints are the other embarrassing thing. How on Earth is it possible that a person besides Jesus made a miracle?

I'll tell you. No way.
>>
>>60964520
I worship God without intermediaries or anyone to tell me how to worship him
>>
>>60964740
also this, almost every religion now is polytheistic, no very different from ancient religions
>>
>>60965098
I personally support that as well. The Pastor should only be a helper to find the belief inside you, but not the one who tells you how to believe.
>>60965153
I disagree. Only Christianity and Islam (with every churches) has almost half of the believers on the Earth.
>>
File: 1463253309139.jpg (165 KB, 1581x640) Image search: [Google]
1463253309139.jpg
165 KB, 1581x640
>path of God

>Denying Christ (through the Eucharist)
>Denying the Holy Bible (by denying the deuterocanonical books, Luther calling for the burning of the Epistle of James)
>Denying the teaching of the Apostles (rejecting Tradition)
>Denying the communion of Saints
>Denying purgatory and praying for the dead
>Demonizing Mary
>Desecrating effigies of God, Jesus, Mary, Saints, and destroying biblical depictions and crucifixes
>The rapture
>Creationism
>The Earth is 6000 years old
>Anti-science
>Prosperity gospel
>Usury is OKay!
>Once saved, always saved
>Just need to say you're Christian/believe in Jesus to be saved
>Predestination (born with a silver spoon and golden crucifix going to heaven or born poor and going to hell)
>Jews are God's chosen people (free from any blemishes and we all must be subservient to them and Israel)
>Schism is actively encouraged and readily practiced
>Rejection of all theology in favor of a shallow believe whatever you want to believe nonsense
>Personal relationship with Jesus trumps all (including the bible and church) telling you everything you need to know so don't ask them preachers questions
>"Born again" virgins
>"Call no one father"
>Completely reject Jesus' incredibly clear teachings on marriage and divorce (see Matthew 19:1-12) by allowing anyone to marry and divorce
>Rejecting the millennia-old Christian teachings on abortion
>Rejecting God's plan of female mothers giving birth to human life and male priests giving birth to spiritual life (through mass and the sacraments)
>Denying any and all sacraments
>Denying the Divinity of Christ and Trinity
>"Born again" "again" virgins
>Denying apostolic succession and allowing uneducated laity to preach (universal priesthood of all believers)
>Speaking gibberish and calling it tongues
>In league with the devil by wanting to rebuild a third temple for the Jews so they can bring about the end of the world and all its sufferings asap
>Referring to God or Jesus as female
>>
>>60964740
But you only need faith anon, even Jesus said so
>>
>>60965456
>Only Christianity and Islam (with every churches) has almost half of the believers on the Earth.
and what? if you compare the ancient religions with the more actual ones, you will find similarities, for example:
every ancient religion had the ''main'' God who creates everything, a holy family and ''secondary'' gods, regional ''gods'' and particular ones for every ''subject'', such as god of crops, rains, etc, (all of them are the equivalent of the actual saints, such term was created by the first catholics if I remember well)
>>
Jesus Christ was a worthless piece of shit and died like a bitch
>>
>>60965544
>female mothers giving birth
Are there male mothers?
>>
>>60965780

Shut the fuck up, asshole
>>
Friendly reminder that no one gives a fuck about religion aside from mudslimes anymore

>ooga booga muh skyman will take me to the heavens once I die
>people unironically believe this
>>
>>60965833
Females choosing careers and then having kids in mid 30s
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 164x240) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 164x240
>>60964740
He may lend his power to you if you're worthy.
>>
>>60965843
Jesus was a fucking stupid cunt and Mary was a fucking whore.
>>
File: 1435856577381.jpg (19 KB, 484x429) Image search: [Google]
1435856577381.jpg
19 KB, 484x429
ah, the edgy kids arrived
>>
>>60965544
>Denying Christ
>we are the ones who state that you can be salvated only through believing in Christ

>implying deuterocanonical books are canonical

>only the teachings of Jesus are divine

>the only saint was Christ, as he was the only one who was able to do miracles

>purgatory is idiotism, as there is only one decision in Christ's hands, either we'll salvate or not

>literally what?

>when did it happened? it must have been done by some wannabe Protestants, like the anabaptists or that kind

>no

>no

>that's just a baptist bullshit (oh, I forgot, you are American - let me inform you, baptists are non-existing in the rest of the world)

>baptists

>what?

>what?

>no

>it's a typical catholic bullshit, but it's not about stating you are believing - you don't know how hard it is to truly believe

>reformed bullshit

>that's none of our business

>aaand?

>baptists again

>who do you trust more, the Son of God, or a book?

>what?

>that must be an American thing

>same, once you married, you can't divorce

>what?

>i think you mean the female ordination - well, where does God state that females mustn't do the things that males do?

>idolatry is forbidden

>wtf? i know only one church that states that the trinity is unity in realm, but it has like 200-300k followers in total

>?

>apostolic succession is a bullshit, but preaching requires years of studying

>what?

>in what peejama did you dreamed it?

>what?

bullshits
>>
>>60965890
This.
>>
File: 1433549338377.jpg (65 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1433549338377.jpg
65 KB, 500x376
>>60965890
>>60965962
(You)
>>
File: 1462423040030.jpg (159 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1462423040030.jpg
159 KB, 429x600
>religion
>>
>>60966460
>chinese monkeys
>>
>>60966460
>anime
>>
>>60966557
It's Touhou!
>>
File: 1455753562723.png (303 KB, 1484x3540) Image search: [Google]
1455753562723.png
303 KB, 1484x3540
>>60966460
>Let me criticize a belief system with an anime reaction image
Weebs truly are pathetic

>>60966460
here
>>
>>60966233
Fuck off.
>>
>>60966705
t. Abdül
>>
>>60966697
around 2/3 of the "what Protestants say" aren't fit my church (Evangelical), it's a mixture from every existing western non-Catholic Christian church's belief system, so let me just ignore this bullshit
>>
>>60966789
Wat. Why do you instantly think that I'm one muselmann?
>>
That must be why it's so much fun. Humans have a built-in portion of the brain that wants to engage in idolatry.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.