[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /int/ think of this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
what does /int/ think of this country?
>>
Remember Srebrenica.
>>
>>60958978
A third world shithole. They literally still have ruins inside their "cities".
>>
>>60958978
Serb part good
Croat and Bosniak part OK

positive thing is that Bosniaks are the most civilised muslims on Earth

negative that you still can't make a walk in the forests from the land mines
>>
>>60959334
btw I'll spend 1 week there this summer
>>
>>60958978
Best flag ever.
Bosniaks are a hope for all Muslims in Europe and the world.

Really hope there won't be anymore Balkans war in my lifetime
>>
>>60959552
The flag is shit I thing, it has no history or traditional meaning, and was designed by a foreigner guy hired by the UN

I liked the white flag with the lilies more
>>
File: Bosnia.png (230 KB, 2000x2676) Image search: [Google]
Bosnia.png
230 KB, 2000x2676
They have a shit flag. Bosnia has a cool coat of arms and the flag designers went for that abortion.
>>
>>60959625
Indeed
>>
best yuropoor country

t. bosniak
>>
They have good food and nice views but they're not so much developed.
Maybe because of the war or maybe something else , I still love Bosnia though. I've been there and it was great.
>>
>>60964451

We're corrupt and luck experts but huge part of the problem (which also involves this >>60959625 We had to change the flag, because Serbs weren't happy with a based one) is that people who genocided us are in every decision making process and they try to block as much as possible, to make the life unbearable for everyone.

It's like letting Nazis take part in every decision in Jewish state.
>>
>>60964701
I understand , Bosnia is now free though. It has alot of potential and I believe it will become much better in near future. It's not going down like Turkey is.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (32 KB, 1117x226) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
32 KB, 1117x226
>>60964765
>Bosnia is now free though

How do you mean free? We have entity called "Republika Srpska", that blocks every decision, defaults banks, therfore increases debt.

We can't join NATO, because they refuse to obey the law.

Turkey is actually one of the rare countries that helps us and makes it easy to export there, everyone else gives us shit.
>>
>>60965137
Are the relations between the federation of Bosnia and the Republika Srpska this bad ?

If so, why not giving it to Serbia ? Significant Bosnian population in the RS or Serbia refuses to have an enclave ?
>>
>>60965237

Those are pretty ignorant questions. I hope you're just trolling.

If all you have is corruption and you lack money, easiest way to stay in power is to increase tension between ethnicities.
>>
>>60965502
Hey man, I was just asking. I didn't realise things were this bad, I heard you were even planning on joining the EU

Why isn't the RS with Serbia though ? Asking seriously.
>>
>>60965631

Of course we're planning to join EU, but see the pic in previous post. We already know that you don't like us or want us there.

Please don't tell me that 4chan is your primary source of information about world.

Because it's founded on genocide, it never existed before 1995. Otherwise someone could come to France, kill frogs, scare away the rest and proclaim it as their own.

They can't do agriculture in RS, because everywhere they start, they find Bosniak mass graves.
>>
>>60965631
Because NATO.
>>60959552
I hope we can all resolve our issues peacefully.
>>60966020
And i see you don't want to resolve anything peacefully.
>>
>>60966020

>Please don't tell me that 4chan is your primary source of information about world.

Not at all m8, the only thing I knew about Bosnia are a brief history of the Yugoslav Wars and the fact that you're a federation of two states

Your pic related was a long time ago. We might have more Muslims in our country than in yours right now, the argument of a "Christian Europe" doesn't hold anymore

No need to be so angry
>>
>>60965137
I'd recommend you guys not to trust Turkish goverment's friendly attitude.
They have openly stated that they are aiming to bring the Ottomans back and fuck up everything again
>>
>>60965137
Why don't you just let them go?
>>
>>60966222

It's one thing to have muslims in your country and another to have muslim country in Europe.

We're not angry, we just don't trust you.

>>60966163

Says the guy whose current prime minister was recorded with sniper on Sarajevo hills during war. Guy who said they'd kill 100 Bosniaks for 1 Serb that ANYONE kills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--wV0iuSSAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RlKsh3nVuQ

>>60966267

People are aware that Erdogan's butter isn't for Ramadan either, but we take what we can get and play along.
>>
>>60958978
Bosnia is a tortured country that suffered a lot. Suffered the most in these recent decades. Still it has warm people who are hospitable, always ready to party and are simple, not in a negative, "simpleton" sense

If your argument is "bad because Muslim" and other memes, I suggest you visit the country and see how Muslim they actually are. They can drink more than we do

So, good lads, bit I dislike Bosnia as a country. I think the Federation should be offered to join Croatia. I think they belong with us, since they look towards west more keenly and RS entity is just dead weight for them. Together we would be more "equipped" to respond to the new geopolitical situation (two Serb entities or a single, greater one). The Federation is shit now, economically (Herzegovina is doing as good as Dalmatia, for example), and it would take tinr to equalise, but I believe it's worth it. Bringing our two people together. They are our people, no matter if they started building Coding altars and pinching voodoo dolls to evoke rain and bountiful harvest
>>
>>60966584
I don't want to sound out of place and all, but weren't the Yougoslav wars started because of multiple ethnicities dispersed across a single state ?
>>
>>60966528
He as most politicians is a snake, he sheds his skin. He acts like he was hit in the head with a rock and has amnesia of anything before 2008.
Why are most ex-yu people on the internet so nationally frustrated? And i do mean Serb autists as well (heck Serbian autists in particular).
Just apply the right of people to self determination and part so we can build a better future on good terms. And yes, i do mean it for South Kosovo too.
Free from the burden of firing up ethnic tension every time corruption is mentioned or elections roll around.
>>
>>60958978
>country
>>
met some good people from there.
>>
>>60958978
>what does /int/ think of this country?

>din doo nuffin
>>
Apparently they weren't allowed to design their own flag since it supposedly discrimated against the ethnic minorities. I don't understand how a historic Bosnian design is discriminatory but whatever NATO, have some Portuguese guy design it instead.
>>
>>60967114
>I don't understand how a historic Bosnian design is discriminatory

I guess that big parts of the population didn't feel represented by it.
>>
>>60966584
Croatian politics is too complicated even without our help,

>>60966805
>people on the internet so nationally frustrated

On 4chan is probably because everyone wants to ironically play along the stereotypes.

How do you expect us to continue and forget everything when even today, convicted genociders and war criminals are your national heroes?

Albanians probably screwed you over, but as far I as I know, they never genocided you.

>>60966947
I met some nice Swedes too. Although, I heard some fat Arab kids spouting takbirs in indoor pool. Made me kek a bit. :D

>>60967114
>>60967156
As I said, it's like Nazis having a say in Jewish state.
>>
>>60966785
That doesn't play well into my own beliefs, tied with my "give peace a chance" post above. I don't consider us different ethnicities. The war was insitgated eith all means, not just one. Economic primarily, then political and ethnic hand in hand to fuel it. It's in the past now and we need to set our pieces for the next moves.

I wrote a few elaborate posts with my opinions on the whole ethnicity thing here:
https://desustorage.org/int/thread/59461846/#59486923
I'm on a phone to go into detail. If you want to read, I provide you with anarratice that is going to gain root here (my posts are the tl;dr long ones, ramblings)
>>
>>60966785
The Yugoslav wars started when Slovenia seceded from the Federation.
By constitutional right a country can secede if a majority of countries vote in favor (one vote per country).
There was a 10 day war. And the federal government decided to let it go.
Then Croatia declared independence, and in their constitution they downgraded the status of Serbs from a constitute nationality to a national minority.The federal government invaded the border with Croatia by saying it had no right to secede, meanwhile the Croatian Serbs (who were ~15% of the population) declared their own independence from Croatia.
Then tensions in Bosnia erupted as Bosnia didn't want to get involved in the war between Serbs and Croats and declared it's own independence.
Which didn't work out seeing as Serbs and Croats respectively declared their own states in Bosnia and instead of averting war it just turned Bosnia into a 3 way showdown. Facing international sanctions the Yugoslav army retreated from Croatia, but supplies and volunteers were sent to help the Serbian breakaway states. Later on Croats and Bosniaks signed an armistice mediated by the USA, and faced the Bosnian Serbs together.
>>
File: emEwuBf_1_.jpg (126 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
emEwuBf_1_.jpg
126 KB, 540x960
>>60958978

Ah friends with a non Muslim one who's also a communist
>>
>>60967192
It's not complicated at all. For too long we had a "Blues" versus the "Reds", both being the different sides of the same coin. Now we saw that you can rock them. Bay steps with MOST. Political instability like this means there are actually people in our politics who differ in opinions. The Yugo generation is dying out. These things you see now will intensify until a certai point, you will see a lot more "Petrovs" and "Sinčićs" as time passes. It looks to us as if the country is falling g apart. It's strange. It's strange because we are used to the smooth transitiona of the Reds/blues and their same shit worth stories. Thisbis a completely new thing for the Balkanian cattle. A fucking tripartite, imagine. I won't conclide this post on an optimistic note. Who knows
>>
>>60959193
This pretty much
>>
>>60958978
Ebin dzeko
>>
>>60967192
>Albanians probably screwed you over, but as far I as I know, they never genocided you.

People here didn't even know of the word genocide before the foreign media named the massacres so. Genocide is what happened to jews in Germany, from millions to thousands. What happened here, to any party involved, was just a bunch of massacres. And yes, there were Albanian massacres of serb, and even gyspy and other kinds of civilians, and yes they put monuments of those guys up, and yes their killers also became a part of their government.
>>
>>60967192
I don't celebrate war criminals as heroes, but it's a big problem. We're similar peoples, and we'd get a lot more done by cooperating rather than trying to screw each other over for spite and a couple of votes.
Serbia is held back by all the pressure (internal and external) because of South Kosovo, Bosnia is being held back because the Federation and Srpska are being contrarian and deadlocking the country.
We need to bury our war axes.

Albanians genocided every non Albanian ethnic group in Kosovo. There were big massacres of Serbs, there's a picture of the KLA 2nd in command smiling with severed heads of Serbs in his hands. The yellow house is not a meme, organ theft was real. Albanians targeted not only Serbs, but Gypsies, Bosniaks, Turks, Egyptians (yes, they do live there, look it up), Gorani, anyone that didn't speak Albanian.
>>
>curious topic
>sober replies
>no shitposting
>dead
Well, shit
>>
>>60968485

I'm too tired to respond to any post. Going to sleep in a few minutes.

Good night.
>>
>>60968485
>discussion of resolve of yugoslavia
>not shitpost
hehe silly hırvat
>>
>>60966584
>Together we would be more "equipped" to respond to the new geopolitical situation
If you mean threat and war, that's just being paranoid.
If Bosnia splits there wouldn't be a situation. There are no more Serbs in Croatia who would want to secede from you.
And we could finally work together within either local partnership organizations or in a broader EU.
Serbia has pretty much been disarmed.
>>
>>60968567
Geç, efendi, ve çok yorgunum. Zamanı geldi gitmek. İyi geceler ve tatlı rüyalar
>>
File: pineappleunderhungary.png (66 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
pineappleunderhungary.png
66 KB, 1280x853
>>60967895
>>60967192
No, just no. The reason that the Yugoslav wars even happened is because of dumbass nationalists who still cannot accept that they were at fault for the entire thing. The bloodiest conflict in Europe since WW2.

I fucking cannot stand "people" who say something like "the Serbs fucked up Vukovar, and that the Serbs are at fault for everything". NO, the Serbs, the Croats, the Bosniaks, the Slovenes aren't at fault AT ALL. The fuck did some granny from some shithole of a village do? The hell did some kid do? Nothing, but they still got slaughtered because of retards like Tudman, Alija and Milosevic. These fucks were playing on the "fuck everyone who ain't us" card just for their gain.

The fuck do I care about Vukovar? I've been there because the propaganda machine told our highschool some 5 years ago that every school has to visit the "CITY OF HEROES!!!1!".
I don't care about that """"""""city"""""", if all of Slavonia would want to join Serbia, I wouldn't care, there, have it, just fuck off with the genocides and murder.

The same thing is true for Bosnia, 3 """""""ethnicities"""""" got way too drunk for their own good and proclaimed that the other too are the incarnation of the devil.

I was born in Croatia after the war, am currently 19 and for the past 19 years I've been hearing only propaganda about the fucking war that happened over 20 years ago.

I don't give a fuck about the war. You Croshits are as much at fault as the Serbs and the Bosniaks. These shithole """"""countries"""""""" won't have any future until they accept their own faults and disgusting fucking war crimes.
>>
>>60969196
Sana da iyi geceler
>>
>>60966020
>Because it's founded on genocide, it never existed before 1995
hahahah HOLD YOUR HORSES MY MUSLIM BRO

it didn't exist under that name but SERBS as a nation always lived in Bosnia and this is our home more than it's yours. First time muslim population got majority was in 1971. Until that time, Serbs were majority of course. Who do you think killed Franc Ferdinand and liberated Bosnia from Austro-Hungary, Turks, NDH and all other occupators? It was Bosnian Serbs mate

Republika Srpska is just a result of war because muslims suddenly waned independent Bosnia just because they got majority few years back. We didn't just come from somewhere and attacked muslims, we have always been living here

>Otherwise someone could come to France, kill frogs, scare away the rest and proclaim it as their own.
we "came" to Bosnia? From where? Are you serious?

I knew that you Bosniaks are dumb but being this dumb is insane
>>
>>60969425

exibit a >>60969565
>>
>>60969425
You, are correct.
>>
>all these faggots ITT talking about partition of Bosnia
Partitioning Bosnia is like splitting an atom
>>
Serbia did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>60970995
t. Stefan
>>
>>60971437
He's just an American meming.
>>
>>60967817
No,what happened in Eastern Bosnia WAS genocide.
That whole area was ethnically cleansed of Bosniaks completely and permanently.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.