[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If UK leaves EU does this mean that Scotland will also have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: map-scotland.jpg (83 KB, 328x450) Image search: [Google]
map-scotland.jpg
83 KB, 328x450
If UK leaves EU does this mean that Scotland will also have to leave? Do Scots want this?
>>
sturgeon wants the election
most other parties are telling her not to be a crazy cunt and to respect the result of the last one
>>
>>60957923
>If UK leaves EU does this mean that Scotland will also have to leave? Do Scots want this?

Scots are also voting, not just the English and Welsh.
>>
>>60957923
its retarded you people have a strong trade union and military alliance and you want to fuck it up
literally why
>>
>>60958649
Yes but what if Scots don't want to leave but they would be outvoted? Would they have to leave? Same could be asked about N. Ireland and Wales
>>
>>60958727
fuck off libya your whole country went down the shitter
>>
>>60958869
>Same could be asked about N. Ireland and Wales
NI and Wales simply cannot afford to be independent, they are huge money sinks.
>>
>>60957923
Scotland depends on the EU. So they'd mostly likely renew another referendum, apply to the EU, and have that application rejected by Spain to dissuade the Catalans and Basques from seceding. Eventually, Scotland would become dependent on the UK and be reabsorbed into British influence.
>>
>>60958727
You can have a trade union and a military alliance without Brussels dictating migration policy.
>>
>>60958995
So is your country, only it's people's sink

You need foreign workers to sustain your shitty economy

Once you quit EU your shitty currency will lost all value, your shitty country will collapse and your shitty island will be flooded by waters of atlantic ocean
>>
>>60959161
Brussell dictating?
Brussell doesnt dictate them on accepting outsiders, they aren't even part of no-border-control zone

They invite and accept all pakis, indians etc on their own

Since they're not EU nationals, EU has no say on this

Then they blame Bruxelle for their own mischief
>>
>>60959313
And it will all be milk and honey in Poland I bet.
>>
>>60959313
did your gf get dicked by a brit? why so salty polebro
>>
>>60959395
Yes

You niggers will come by the millions as refugees once waters of Atlantic Ocean, ashamed by your stupidity rise and destroy your cunt-state

>>60959420
Not salty at all, just stating facts
>>
>>60958869
Scotland's fishing industries have been wrekt by the EU. It's one of the few things that is an undeniable downside of EU membership.

Sturgeon's just memeing.
>>
File: PolandEU.png (155 KB, 1278x2407) Image search: [Google]
PolandEU.png
155 KB, 1278x2407
>>
>>60959313
Our people don't stink: what you're smelling is all the poo left on you from your job cleaning toliets. Try bathing every once in a while, Polack, and you'll find the world smells much nicer.
>>
>>60957923
>If UK leaves EU does this mean that Scotland will also have to leave? Do Scots want this?

Yes.

And who cares what 'scots' think, they [the British people] have voted to leave or remain.
>>
>>60959665
top fucking kek
>>
>>60959767
This. Only replace British people with European people.
>>
It was a genious political move to first put the referedum for Scotland and then the referendum for the EU.

But I don't give a fuck to what Scots want. They lost the little respect I had for them.
>>
>>60959665
European Union in a nutshell
nice one
>>
>>60958727
>>60959392
You're both exactly right. However, since we have a free press, our tabloids can report endlessly about streams of migrants entering the UK and a vast amount of people lap it up since they have no interest in current affairs anyway and therefore don't understand properly what they are reading.

A large amount of people are gullible and naive idiots, it's the same story in every country. But in this country right now these people are puppets of the big media moguls who want Britain to leave the EU so they can exert greater control over the country without pesky EU laws getting in the way.

So we are on the cliff-edge of being completely and irrevocably fucked in the ass. It sounds morbid for me to say but I'm hoping the majority votes for Remain on Thursday after being put off the Leave side by that nutter murdering an MP just recently.
>>
>>60959665
Missed the part when they saw the refugee crisis coming from years away and did nothing about it until people were pouring in.
>>
>>60958727
>military alliance

Mate the rest of Europe's military is fucking shit compared to us, France is alright, but everyone else is pathetic, especially Germany.
>>
>>60960403
man the media is fucking up everything
it damaged Libya so badly after Gaddafi fell calling for seperatist shit and stuff
so you think UK will leave the EU?
>by that nutter murdering an MP just recently
sauce?
>>
>>60960758
>so you think UK will leave the EU?
I really don't know mate. It's so difficult to tell. It's been reported that most people on the street have said they will vote Leave but it could be any result on the day.

The MP death story is huge news here right now though. She was called Jo Cox. Here's a story of many in the ongoing saga: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36567005
>>
>>60961079
I wish you guys the best of luck mate
>>
>>60960693
Literally your own fucking fault.
:^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.