[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Mohamed mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 623x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 623x421
What did Mohamed mean by this?
>>
>>60956955
>Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>60956955
I'm not sure how did they get that info back then

I read some fedoras think aliens wrote it or something
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread545618/pg1

I'm sure there is a logical explanation tho maybe the knowledge was known back then and was lost and the muslims found it again? idk
maybe they got it from the Latin they translated or they just discovered it themselves
Muslims claim it was never altered since 700AD tho and idk about that
>>
File: Cjfyq60XAAAEABy.jpg-large.jpg (16 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
Cjfyq60XAAAEABy.jpg-large.jpg
16 KB, 750x744
>>
>>60957395
i don't get what this means
>>
>>60957536
You pray towards space not Mecca
>>
>>60958919
oh I see
the fact that Muslims had to find at what direction was Mecca led to many advances in astronomy and shit
>>
>>60956955
he also said that sun sets in a muddy pond, you shouldn't really take these stuff seriously
>>
>arabs
>science

>muh arab science was great
pure meme
>>
>>60962661
We wuz algebra n shit Arabs =/= Islamic Arabs
>>
>>60956955
Well it is actually good for his times considering rest of the world were in the delusion that the earth is flat and you'd fall off the edge if you were to sail west too much
>>
>Using an idealized gravity field map as a topographic map example
Freaking /x/-tier retards
>>
>>60964495
We wuz algebra n shit """""Arabs""""" = Persians under mudslime rule.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.