[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Americans, you can replace one SA country with Eastern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Europe__South_America.jpg (43 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
Europe__South_America.jpg
43 KB, 640x390
South Americans, you can replace one SA country with Eastern Euopean one

Eastern European, you can replace one EE country with SA one

WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE???
>>
I would replace Poland with Argentina

Argentina have awesome food, Poland is known for poison food
>>
Take Venezuela and give Estonia. They're like the most stable one
>>
Poland is now Colombia
>>
>>60952613
And you are known for booze that make people blind.
>>
take Bolivia, for free
>>
>>60952562
I replace Latvia with France
>>
I switch Albania with French Guyanna.
>>
Brazil is now Russia
>>
Congolombia or Bolivia with anything you want.
>>
>>60952562
all are shitholes so i dont know lad....maybe bolivia with romania.

fucking gypos
>>
I would replace venezuela with Czech republic. i would like to visit Praga, and i dont like too much venezuelans.
>>
Venezuela with Funlan maybe?
>>
Take Venezuela and give me Russia.
>>60953577
Its nordic/mongolian not ee
>>
>>60953817

Finland isn't nordic. Also, we're Russia already.

Maybe Ukraine for the qts?
>>
>>60952562
We can trade Bolivia with Poland. Bolviia is part of a promotional combo pack, you would also get Peru and Colombia for free
>>
>>60952562
Put Chile right next to the western cunts and we have a deal.
Or let's leave Chile where it is and you take everyone else
>>
>>60952562

i would replace suriname with chek republic
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.