[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mfw i was one of the voices that spoke up against the: anti-refugee,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image_18.png (449 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
image_18.png
449 KB, 1000x721
mfw i was one of the voices that spoke up against the:

anti-refugee, anti-immigration, white-supremacist, racist, neo-nazi, far-right, hate-speech, islamophobic, holocaust-denying, anti-semitic community of

/r/European.

Feels GOOD, man. Now their audience has been SEVERELY limited to wannabe Nazis that go out of their way to seek it. No longer will average redditors stumble upon this disgusting and hateful community of racists. No longer will their twisted, disgusting content be exposed to the public. Hell, we might even see a DECREASE in the number of violent, right wing anti-refugee demonstrations in Europe in the weeks to come. Anybody know that feel when you do an altruistic thing?
>>
File: OPontheright.jpg (128 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
OPontheright.jpg
128 KB, 768x1024
shut the fuck up asshole
>>
>>60947684
I know this is b8 but I find it funny that it's coming from a guy who fucked off over to another country lel.
>>
>>60947684
Chinese boypussy belongs to the BBC (big brazillian cock)
>>
>>60947684
go troll /pol/
>>
>>60947808

EL PERUANO...

I preempted you. Now you won't kill my thread with /lat/ memes my friend :)

No bait btw. I'm 100% serious.

>>60947870
Is that why your women jumped ship when Aussie tourists arrived for a soccer event? Lmao lost some respect for your women there, m8
>>
>>60948004
Who cares about women?
Fuck them.
Men are the best!
>>
:)
>>
>>60948914
:3
>>
>>60948950
It's just you and me, bb :/
>>
>>60949351
W-wanna get lewd?
>>
>>60947684
this image lacks a pedo anime image that certainly has become one of their most important emblems.
considering alt-rights are the american version of netouyos their looks are not like that but definitely far uglier, like the photos where nerds putting up trump makes anime real picket signs.

also
>average redditors
the fuck is this.
>>
>>60947802
That's a big dick
>>
>>60949744
would you ride it?
>>
>>60949744
UUUU
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.