[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1465658937103.jpg (407 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1465658937103.jpg
407 KB, 1199x858
What are your thoughts on Brexit
>>
>>60942752
They will be Britistan
>>
They should just fucking do it instead of making all the other EU countries have to deal with their crap all the time. All this debate is really time consuming while there are much more pressing issues.

Also, they will see where it gets them. The banking sector will move to Frankfurt, the best students won't all go to the UK but take the easier way and study in the Netherlands or Sweden. Only in England the "Out"s have the majority, so it would be kind of funny if the other countries of the UK would leave it and join the EU instead
>>
>>60942752
I see it as something positive
they can become a partial ally in the rebuilding of the EU
if southern euros finally decide to unite to tell Germany to fuck off they can be the deciding fator
>>
Britain would still be bound by all the regulations if they want to trade with Europe. Essentially what they are doing is transfer to being a non-voting member. Which is good for the EU, being as it is that Britain is just USA's lapdog and serves only to limit the EU's potential.
>>
>>60942752
Just take a look at the markets response, the Brexit is not happening.
>>
>>60942752
We should but we won't.
>>
>>60943074
why

>>60943060
why
>>
My opinion is that Britain should leave. Start a new Empire. Just leave us alone.
>>
>>60942752
They should but they won't
>>
>>60942752

That thats what brits do
>EFTA
>Left EFTA cause not profitable enough
>Then complain about dont proffit enoguh from the Agrarian policy
>Blackmail to get their rebate
>Get it
>Oppose integration, which was part of the European project since the beggining
>But try to get as much proffit as possible while trying to remain outside
>Blackmail the Union again to try to get new privileges
>Now they may left for a misscalcuation
>>
Brits leaving would make Merkel stronger, and increase EU dependancy on NATO. Instead of leaving, you should form a coalition with the more nationalist countries, and say fuck you to mutti multikulti and lelgium.
>>
>>60943289
Are you aware that they actually want to leave because of the white migrants and not the brown ones?
>>
>>60942752
I love how they try to imply islam, diversity and political correctness is somehow just a problem on continental Europe and the UK is like a strong bastion against it. top fucking kek
>>
I wish brits voted yes just to see what happens. The damage control from kikes and the left will be amazing.
>>
File: 1440685451963.jpg (9 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1440685451963.jpg
9 KB, 275x275
>>60942833
>The banking sector will move to Frankfurt
>the best students won't all go to the UK
>>
>>60942752
nice cartoon!
>Germany
ahahaha
>>
File: 1 pound 6.99 dollars.jpg (418 KB, 3160x2361) Image search: [Google]
1 pound 6.99 dollars.jpg
418 KB, 3160x2361
>>60944230
Britain leaves the EU and go to US
then
1 pound = 6.99 dollars desu
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.