[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Anglos evolve from lobsters? http://www.dailymail.co.uk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: lobster.jpg (83 KB, 634x739) Image search: [Google]
lobster.jpg
83 KB, 634x739
Did Anglos evolve from lobsters?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164998/Teenagers-school-trip-Barcelona-suffer-agonising-sunburn-ignoring-teachers-advice.html

>Mother accuses school of 'total neglect' after her teenage son suffers agonising sunburn blisters after ignoring teachers' advice to put on suncream at water park in Barcelona
>>
File: 1464561725535.jpg (73 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
1464561725535.jpg
73 KB, 563x600
>>60938240
>lobsters evolved into anglos
>>
It's because sun never shines on the British Isles that they get burned so easily.
>>
Nah, they just don't have base tans and have never had a bad enough sunburn early in their adult life that teaches them to always remember to put on sunscreen if they're going to the beach.
>>
Those tits
>>
>>60938240
This happened a year ago why post this again
>>
That's why we call them rosbifs... Oh wait I catch sunburns with ease too.
>>
Yes
>>
>>60938320
>t. lobster
>>
>>60938343
that's a yabby innit?
>>
>>60938240
side rant: why do so many people expect the institutions of society to protect them at every turn? Like that alligator attack. You people are in FLORIDA by a murky SWAMP. Maybe you SHOULDN'T let your kid go near it. Seriously, do we have to put up signs all across Alaska warning people there are bears? The same goes with guns. Regardless of their opinions, a lot of anti-gunners have this fundamentally unnerving faith that the police will always come through to them. Instead of taking their defense into their own hands, they instead trust the institutions of society to save and protect them. It's silly. USE sunscreen. BE AWARE of environmental hazards. KNOW how to defend yourself.
>>
>>60938311
And i mean they don't have bade tans due to their climate, you can be white as fuck but if you grow up in Florida and spend any time outside you're definitely going to tan a little. You still burn terribly of course if you're outside in the sun all day with no shirt or sunscreen, but at least you won't get a really bad sunburn just from a quick walk around the park like pale ass people from cold climates do.
>>
>>60938393
>cold climates do.
England is also cloudy and has no mountains.
>>
>>60938240
A terrible sunburn AND his manboobs in the national paper. This is not his week.
>>
>>60938367
>having the wealth and education to take care of yourself
Wow look at this privileged shitlord
Not everyone can afford to "KNOW how to defend" themselves.
>>
Sun is no joke mates, even I get sun burns every year despite using suncream and being "Mediterranean", there's a reason people in certain latitudes and climates have a darker skintone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.