[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Brits move to Australia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why do so many Brits move to Australia?
>>
>>60937869
They have the same accent as you do, so they fit in perfectly.
>>
to serve their sentences
>>
maybe they have committed some crimes
>>
>>60937881
>>60937883
>>60937885
Funny isn't it they sent people to Australia for crime and now they're coming here because it's a paradise BRITS LITERALLY BTFO.
>>
>>60937869
to obtain the sun
theres no other reason to get there
>>
>>60937869
Their flag is on your flag, your country isn't even real, it's just an extension of their country.
>>
>>60937885
>>60937921
Australians who hate their country fuck off and stay in Japan I hope you weeb cunts never come back here.
>>
>>60937869
Culturally similar, obviously.
Better weather.
Good wages.
Lifestyle due to all of the above.

Working holiday scheme. Gets them over and many never want to leave.
>>
>>60937924
what do you think the stripes are on americas flag
>>
what do you think about ours diaspora?
>>
>>60938257
Ah yes, the diaspora of a country with a population of 2 million

Very impressive
>>
>>60938257
there are unironically more of you here than in your own country
>>
>>60938322
are they chill and dont make problems ?
>>
>>60938242
It's for the colonies and sheeit
>>
>>60938257
I legitimately did not know Macedonia had diaspora. How's things in Macedonia? Good weather at the moment?
>>
>>60938509
its so hot here
>>
>>60937869
That's a dumb question. But that's expected from a white person
>>
>>60938341
they have big noses and big titties
>>
>>60937869
To escape the hordes of Ghouls invading England
>>
>>60937869
Because the UK is shit, perhaps? If you stay here for more than a week you feel like you're in a foreign country.
>>
>>60938257
anyone from your part of the world are considered pretty decent minorities

bit of suspicion when you all came during the 50s but you've since earned your place

you bloody wogs
>>
>>60938341
I used to date a chick from bitola
you macos are alright
>>
Why do so many Aussies loose to England?
>>
>>60937869
We want to make it white again and there's nothing your chinky ass can do to stop us :)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.