[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Illridewithyou.png (193 KB, 602x520) Image search: [Google]
Illridewithyou.png
193 KB, 602x520
What are the requirements to be a "Masculine man" in your cunt?
Aka the traits society expects from you.
In NZ:
>Stoic
>Not to intellectual
>"Tall poppy syndrome" aka if you do anything that's seen as putting you above others you must downplay your achievements or be cut down for it
>She'll be right attitude. Aka, nothings a big deal? Get shot, not a big deal she'll be right mate. Got a mole that changes shape? Don't go to the doctor she'll be right mate.
>Must love rugby
>Can't complain or whinge
>Decently strong 100% expected
>>
>>60933988

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
>>60934060
That's the saddest thing I've ever seen.
He's white, and calling someone out for being white.
I don't understand it.
You'd never see someone in Asia saying "You're an Asian male! You're a fucking Asian male!"
>>
>>60934060
dark-haired girl to his right is so ugly cute
>>
>Stare down & shoulder check every male
>Cat-call & harass every female
>Speak loudly
>>
>>60935451
>ugly cute
nigga what
>>
>tfw you're a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>60933988
>stoic
That type of guy is seen as some weirdo here

Mostly the same, but you also have to be the life of the party for some reason.
>>
>>60933988
lmfao is tall poppy syndrome real?

here people kinda go out of their way to outdo each other. or atleast the university class does.
>>
>>60935551
>go out of their way to outdo each other

Stems from high school culture desu, then a lot of them get salty and crab mentality ensues after that
>>
File: AjfyC8ICIAEnmcL.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
AjfyC8ICIAEnmcL.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>60935551
>here people kinda go out of their way to outdo each other. or atleast the university class does.

Gee, I wonder why.
>>
File: 1459103824414.png (137 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1459103824414.png
137 KB, 320x320
>>60934060
>mfw people in my family unironically believe the exact same shit as this guy
at least in their case they never get hysterical about it, but still, fuck
>>
File: 1448135048135.jpg (1 MB, 2929x1913) Image search: [Google]
1448135048135.jpg
1 MB, 2929x1913
>successful job, makes lots of money, but not in an office. Works with hands, "master tradesman"
>very good marksmanship knowledge, firearms knowledge, probably been in several fights
>never brags about anything
>can fix everything
>strong, tough, never complains
>may or may not follow sports depending on area
>may or may not be former military depending on area
>don't give a shit what anyone thinks
>>
>>60933988
idk
there seem to be two types here, one you can "purchase" and is mostly for appearances of urban twiggy fashionistas/brown people and Asians

then I guess being strong, unemotional and taking responsibility for things.
>>
>>60933988
998 men are still just 0.00000500501% of American males of which there are 119.4 million
>>
>>60935752
No need to be defensive mate, picture is obviously full of shit.
The number one cause of any shootings in guns desu.
>>
>>60935690
The former is celebrated an the latter is seen as an autist by normies.
>>
>>60933988

Be big enough to win a fight. Be funny. Fix shit. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>60934060
Nah, they're just beaners, in fact there's a 30% chance anyone posting under the us flag is beaner.
>>
>>60935579
yeah but we have one of the highest tech/business/scientific output even for a small population. canadians are the least lazy people t b h.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.