[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What language can I learn over the summer? What language should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: .jpg (25 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25 KB, 600x369
What language can I learn over the summer? What language should I learn?
>>
>>60931017
>What language can I learn over the summer?
french or spanish

>What language can I learn over the summer? What language should I learn?
french or spanish
>>
Go or Swift
>>
Either Spanish, French, Portuguese or Italian. The easiest and fastest for English speakers
>>
>posts spanish flag
>oh jeez /int/ what language could i possibly be learning this summer please give me attention i will not even attempt it anyway pls just give me attention

Please go back to making out with mooses and hockeysticks.
>>
>>60931498
>i will not even attempt it anyway
what kind of pathetic work ethic do you have?
>>
You will spend the rest of the summer worrying about which
>>
>>60931536
Look mate if you want to learn a language you need to either be enthousiastic aboot it or have a reason to be learning it. Not even knowing what language you would like to learn is not a great first step, eh.
>>
>>60931611
OOOOO you killed eem' senpai.
>>
>>60931017
What language can I learn over the summer?
Not Spaninsh
What language should I learn?
Spanish
>>
>>60931017
Russian or Basque. Go big or go home.
>>
>>60933213
He can totally learn Spanish over the summer. Could he learn to speak it fluently? No.
>>
>>60931017
Swedish. It's the easiest language for an English speaker to learn. I am almost say it is English but with the words replaced yet nearly in the same order.
>>
>>60933327
>Swedish. It's the easiest language for an English speaker to learn.
Hmmm I would say Dutch.
>>
>>60931017
Dutch
>What language should I learn?
German
>>
>>60933372
I'd say Frisian, or even easier, Scots
>>
>>60933427
German, aka the most worthless language to learn. Unless he plans on reconnecting with his Aryan roots of course.
>>
>>60933470
Is is better than spanish which is spoken by poor people.
>>
>>60933308
I doubt anyone can "learn" any language in three months
>>
>>60933372
No. Swedish is significantly easier to learn than Dutch. Swedish verbs do not conjugate for person or number, and everything else relating to grammar is also much simpler. Swedish word order is also MUCH easier to learn compared to Dutch's immensely complicated word order system. The one area that Dutch is easier in is that the vocabulary is often closer in Dutch.

An important thing must be said: Just because a language is more closely related, does not mean it is easier. English is more closely related to Icelandic than it is to Spanish, and Spanish is significantly easier to learn.
>>
For us English speaking folk

http://www.pagef30.com/2008/08/why-norwegian-is-easiest-language-for.html
>>
>>60933743
Afrikaans is the easiest natural language to learn for English speakers, but Norwegian is not far behind.
>>
>>60933551
In three months, he can totally learn all the rules of the Spanish Language. Doesn't mean he will know vocabulary.
>>
>>60934130
Bueno es diferente conocer las reglas a de hecho hablar y poder mantener una conversación Ameribro
>>
>>60933571
That's not what I've heard. They say Dutch is the easiest
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.