[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/brexit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Brexit.jpg (156 KB, 1812x1049) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
156 KB, 1812x1049
This WILL be your last chance britbongs, choose wisely.
>>
File: 1300078722708s.jpg (4 KB, 213x221) Image search: [Google]
1300078722708s.jpg
4 KB, 213x221
>>60929682

>mfw Brexit will lose
>mfw perpetual Briteeth butthurt for another 30 years

Accept your fate, Britbongs. The United States of Europe is the inevitable end result.
>>
>>60929682
desu I'd like to see the UE fall apart just to shake things up a little, some fresh air
we haven't had a proper armed conflict in a while and all that
>>
Please stay, apparently Britain leaving the EU might somehow have a negative impact on my superannuation
>>
>>60929745

I too would like to see this happen
>>
>>60929745
If it does, I'm almost certain far-right support would grow exponentially over the next decade, so long as the migrant crisis is ever solved.
>>
>>60929785
Nobody cares about Australians
>>
>>60929918
Don't be selfish, think about my retirement
>>
>tfw on the edge of suicide
>nothing left to live for really
>extremely strong brexiter
>if remain wins it will probably be the last straw and i'll end it all
I actually had faith a few days ago but after that false flag operation, with the funeral being the day before the referendum which will of course feature lots of bremain propaganda, i think the dream is over
>>
Nah, it's over, what with a pro-remain MP being murdered in the street by a literally fucking Nazi screaming vote brexit.

Gosh, what a co-inky-dink ;)
>>
File: refugees.jpg (66 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
66 KB, 480x690
The Eurozone and the EU are going to collapse either way. Better we're out of the EU before we get sucked into German autism rage #2763
>>
why do so many people insist on staying in the EU? how does that benefit the Brits?
>>
>>60930627
Many seem to be either liberals scared that the conservatives will take over, or people scared of the initial shock that the movement will have.
>>
File: download (1).png (129 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
129 KB, 231x218
>>60929842
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.