[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any foreign restaurants in your town? What kinds? Which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images (9).jpg (26 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
26 KB, 512x287
Are there any foreign restaurants in your town? What kinds? Which ones have you gone to, and what did you think of the food?
>>
korean japanese indian thai viet
all except viet
okay
>>
>>60923748
I live in a meme city so I have almost everything around me, too many to count
>>
mexican (of course), chinese, japanamese, italian, argentinian, brazilian, and american
Mexican: 11/10
Chinese: 4/10
Japanese: 7/10
Italian: 10/10
Argentinian: 9/10
haven't went to the Brazilian one, and from what I've heard is not even that good
>>
>>60923748
Georgian
Uzbek
Japanese
Italian

I have never been to a restaurant. Can't afford it.
>>
I live in a small town, we only have chinese restaurants. They're ok.
>>
We have lots of italian restaurants run by turks.
>>
>Are there any foreign restaurants in your town? What kinds?
literally every kind (even Icelandic)

>Which ones have you gone to, and what did you think of the food?
Almost all of them.
I find all cuisines to be generally bretty gud, although only Spanish, Italian, and Indian can reach GOAT status. French dessert is par excellence.
>>
I live in a big city so we have literally everything
>>
>>60923748
What is that and where do I eat it?
>>
File: rrr.jpg (93 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
rrr.jpg
93 KB, 352x360
>Take my family to a local Japanese restaurant with my first pay after my new job
>They spend the entire time complaining
>they don't like the food because they don't understand it
>dad orders Katsu curry
>Spends the entire time complaining because it isn't like Indian curry
>Starts shouting very loudly about how 'The Japs should spend less time on bullet trains and more time on giving everyone stomach pains' then spends 20 minutes talking about Vindaloo curry
>mother and sister both order Tempura when I tell them it is deep fried
>I order sushi
>they laugh at me for eating 'raw fish'
>dad splashes his curry all over my plate because 'fish should always have curry sauce for dipping'
>by the end of the meal they are talking about how Japanese people have no friends
>make jokes about me of course
>I leave a large tip to apologise
>mother thinks it is because I found the waitress cute and gives her my phone number on the way out

Britain is full of hicks. we don't deserve good foreign food.
>>
>>60925111
Just ban brits from eating already.
>>
>>60925111
Don't leave us hanging. Did the waitress call you?
>>
A lot. I might even have no knowledge about some.

Chink
Viet
Japanese
Mexican
Some sort of Iranian
Italian
Yugoslavian(yes it say's Yugolsavian food)
etc.
>>
There aren't any restaurants in my town
>>
>>60925198
no
>>
Decent food round my area,

Turkish
Korean
Jamaican
Indian
Chinese
Mexican
Italian

Pretty happy with it desu
>>
>>60925764
What is Jamaican food
>>
>>60925111
Sucks to be you lad. Never issues like that with my family.
>>
Only Japanese and Mexican
>>
>>60925818
I'm going to be real lazy and quote wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaican_cuisine

Jamaican cuisine includes a mixture of cooking techniques, flavours, spices and influences from the indigenous people on the island of Jamaica, and the Spanish, British, Africans, Indian and Chinese who have inhabited the island. It is also influenced by the crops introduced into the island from tropical Southeast Asia.
>>
>>60925922
>jamaican crops
Oh boy, I can only imagine.
>>
>>60923748
Small town, about 24,000 people.
Maybe a dozen ore more Mexican restaurants, all low tier quality
Four Chinese restaurants - americanized Chinese food, low-mid tier quality
Teriyaki place run by Koreans, does decent bulgogi, another Korean run restaurant does bento-style meals but that's not their main thing. (why do Koreans do Japanese food?)
Thai place that serves americanized thai food.
One """"""""""""Itallian"""""""""""" restaurant.
One Hawaiian place run by actual Hawaiians. They serve dishes that are basically a fusion of Japanese, Flip, and whatever Hawaiians eat.

So, no. There aren't any foreign restaurants in town.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.