[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
«America is an exceptional country. In the current world it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 14426458179690.jpg (30 KB, 596x337) Image search: [Google]
14426458179690.jpg
30 KB, 596x337
«America is an exceptional country. In the current world it is the only country which can be considered a real superpower. We accept that.», — Vladimir Putin, 17.06.2016.
>>
Newsflash: The oligarchs aren't really enemies;

wow took you time to realize it
>>
I don't think he'd say that
>>
>Putin quote thread

“Our recent meetings with representatives of the German and French business circles have proved that the European business is willing and is ready to cooperate with our country. Politicians need to meet the businesspeople halfway, and show wisdom, foresight and flexibility. We need to regain trust in Russian-European relations and to restore the level of interaction," Vladimir Putin
>>
>>60910590
Wish the two sides can get along but I think there groups who profit from the conflict.

BTW why are you using French quotes? France is irrelevant and homosexual. Use normal quotes double quotes.
>>
>>60910678
lenta.ru/news/2016/06/17/obamathegreat/
interfax.ru/russia/514037
Sorry, no English sources. I assume the sheer fact that russian mass media had released this article will be enough.
>>
>>60910836
In Russia French quotes are the standard in print text. Double quotes appear in handwriting only.
>>
File: perse.png (296 KB, 591x332) Image search: [Google]
perse.png
296 KB, 591x332
>>60910836
>France is irrelevant and homosexual
>>
>>60910985
that is interesting
>>
>>60910836
It's just that both countries want real power and don't want the other to have real power.
You're natural enemies for that reason.
Russia still thinks it's relevant, and is making some extremely risky moves to make the world believe it's still relevant. It's a sad excuse of a country with a superpower mentality. But those risky moves are actually paying off because western diplomats feel a bit too comfortable in their position, gotten lazy. Russia now has a lot of momentum, that it could cash in if the United States were to win the race to the civil war.
>>
>>60912908
US is much more stable social-wise than Russia

You high bro
>>
>>60913123
"if"
Did I mention they're making some extremely risky moves?
>>
>>60910590
He's being ironic because he thinks it will collapse within the next 8 years.
>>
>>60913250
We'll try to have that done for you in four.
>>
>>60913405
Stay safe, bro, but remember, when shit hits the fan

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.