[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfu no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: I need friends.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
I need friends.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
;-;
>>
tfu -> tfw
>>
>>60907874
at least you don't live in a brown 3rd world shithole full of soulless normalfag retards with the same interests
>>
>>60908182
>YOU LIVE IN A WONDERFUL COUNTRY WITH WONDERFUL GIRLS
> where is it
>>
>>60908182
>wonderful girls

I love Korea but those plastic filled whores are not what the average Koreans look like and even if they were they are not attractive in the slightest

>>60908079
chile is cute :3
>>
Same here atleast you have the best taekwondo schools
>>
>>60907901
BTW i readed article about history korea-japan.
are koreans rly Still hate japanese country for years of occupation and ww2 ?
Or Just old koreans hate japan?
>>
>>60908764
Also i readed that koreans kidnapped many japan couples after ww2 to learn koreans japanese language and train korean spies how to be japanese.
They even created city in korea for kidnapped people from whole world.
>>
>>60907874
I'll be your friend.
>>
>>60908079
You dumb fuck, it's literally that except woman are covered in cosmetics and plastic instead of brown

Im out soon though. Brag about it everyone I see

>>60908764
There is social atmosphere to hate everything japanese and nk. Most common people(working class) hate them because poor education and media

I'm not working class and Im only korean on dotted line so I love japan
>>
>>60909290
Showing outside enemy is good trick to cover current problems in country.
what problems having your government right now? What he want to cover?
>>
>>60909290
>working class

You think upper and middle class are safe from power of government controlled media?
>>
>>60909768
Exactly.
Inequality is crazy here. financial inequality - Rent problems(too expensive) and high prices despite the low wages and very high unemployment. One may think its same old problem every country face but in korea it's very bad compared to its high gdp. Distribution of wealth is way too biased when koreans work very long hours

Government cares more about coorperations than people. Corruption.

On top of that there is gender unequality - man gets drafted, payed risiculous wage and given little freedom. Government doesn't pay for Your diseases or injuries you got on duty.

>>60909951
Most sensible middle class fled this fucking shithole or trying to, for upper class it's advantage for them for people to hate japan
>>
File: 1454928092348.jpg (126 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
1454928092348.jpg
126 KB, 680x454
>>60910318
>Koreans think they have very high unemployment

You guys don't know shit about unemployment. You think that because you don't get a free job at samsung upon graduation suddenly OMG GUYS VERY HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT. If you cared to look at the fucking stats you'd see that even youth unemployment is only 10%, overall is like 3 or 4. Sure a lot of those jobs might be shit but what do you think only korea has shit jobs ? Want to know what youth unemployment is like in the west ? France is at 25%, germany 7% italy greece and the like at nearly 50%. Even in the US it's 10%.

This guy is just another hell joseon prophet. A lot of what he says has a real basis in reality but it just became a circlejerk of how shitty they can make it look now. Just beating each other off over how bad they have it.
Listenning to those people you might start to think that korea is literally the worst place on earth. Maybe you should move to the north see what it's like.
>>
>>60910757
Meh I got american visa and I'm out late july.

What I hated more about this place was that I hated the atmosphere. I felt like an ant in massive streets of seoul. Everyone seemed soulless. I've only lived 4months(I didn't grow up in korea although both my parents are koreans) and felt I couldn't find happiness so decided to go back

But good luck in korea!
>>
>>60910757
>Koreans think they have very high unemployment

It's no fucking brainer why Koreans make a huge deal about unemployment rate.

In Korea, you are expected by your peers, family or anyone, to have a job right after your education but if you don't, you instantly become a social outcast and will be shunned by the rest of the society. The west just doesn't have the same social pressure as Koreans do and I don't know why you decided to compare Korean unemployment to the western counterpart.

I love my country but the only thing I despise about it is its mob mentality.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.