[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bring up the holocaust to a german >he starts apologizing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 42f5ce85.png (356 KB, 658x357) Image search: [Google]
42f5ce85.png
356 KB, 658x357
>bring up the holocaust to a german
>he starts apologizing
>>
Why?
>>
It is something we should all atone for
>>
>>60903927
>Why?

He had the chance to end all of the world's problems and they messed it up
>>
>>60903811
He should also apologizing for the destruction of the Roman empire, the advent of Protestantism, aggresively conquering their neighbour for "muh lebensraum!" and Merkel
>>
They're like Europe's Canadians.
>>
>>60903927
The holohoax is Germany's state religion

Apologizing for the holohoax is sort of like praying in Islam, Germans are legally required to do it 5 times a day
>>
They Should appologise. Fucking nazis
>>
Not me! Only thing I apologize for is that we lost and gave way to all the shit we see today.

But what can you do if the whole Jewish infested world fights you...?!
>>
Should apologize for not finishing the job.
>>
File: german.png (233 KB, 385x478) Image search: [Google]
german.png
233 KB, 385x478
>>60903811
>mfw everybody thinks we're cucks
>mfw nobody expects us destroying Europe this time
>>
>>60903811
in high school we had a German exchange student and everyone called him a Nazi but he just laughed and went with it, but one time he must've been in a bad mood and someone said "you goddamn Nazi" as a joke and he fucking lost it and started yelling about putting us in gas chambers and burning us. He almost got kicked out of our school lol
>>
>>60904643
Hans,

Holocaust
>>
>>60908307
yeah right good story kid lmao
>>
>>60908198
>nobody expects us destroying Europe this time
But everybody knows that's what you're doing.
"Merkel" is a verb now.
>>
>>60904487

Actually it's 6 times, one time for each million.
>>
>bring up nanking to japanese
>"what?"
>>
File: 1459985844457.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
1459985844457.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>>60903811
So we are off the hook for bombing Dresden then?
>>
>>60904643
this
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.