[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are jews caucasians like us Europeans or are they orientals like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 436x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 436x337
Are jews caucasians like us Europeans or are they orientals like Arabs?
>>
File: Kafka.jpg (75 KB, 495x660) Image search: [Google]
Kafka.jpg
75 KB, 495x660
>>60903495
>Turkish flag
>like us Europeans
>>
>>60903495
we are caucasian you motherfucking goy
>>
>>60903495
>Jews
>Turks
>white
'no'
>>
>>60903495
Both idk they're fucking ugly cunts.
>>
Since when are Arabs oriental? Indo-Europeans came from Afghanistan and spawned white people. Last I checked Arabs spawned from them too. As did Jews.
>>
>>60903629
>Indo-Europeans came from Afghanistan

But that's wrong you fucking retard.
>>
>>60903629
>since when
european imperialism and colonialism and its discourse
>>
>>60903592
>>60903655
>Memelland
>>
>>60903655
>dirty INDO-european can't deal with his monkey heritage
t. finno-ugric masterrace
>>
>>60903655
>implying the "indo" in Indo-European doesn't refer to the Indus River

>>60903678
And that's not an explanation whatsoever. Genetics didn't change because of politics.
>>
>>60903495
>orientals
is this a fancy replacement for sandnigger?
>>
>>60903730
rofl retard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture

>The Yamna or Yamnaya culture, also called Pit Grave Culture and Ochre Grave Culture, was a late Copper Age/early Bronze Age culture of the Southern Bug/Dniester/Ural region (the Pontic steppe), dating to 3,500 – 2,300 BCE. The Yamna culture is identified with the late Proto-Indo-Europeans, and is the strongest candidate for the Urheimat (homeland) of the Proto-Indo-European language.

>The Yamna culture is identified with the late Proto-Indo-Europeans (PIE) in the Kurgan hypothesis of Marija Gimbutas. It is the strongest candidate for the Urheimat (homeland) of the Proto-Indo-European language, along with the preceding Sredny Stog culture, now that archaeological evidence of the culture and its migrations has been closely tied to the evidence from linguistics[6] and genetics.

>Haak et al. (2015) conducted a genome wide study of 69 ancient skeletons from Europe and Russia. They concluded that Yamnaya autosomal characteristics are very close to the Corded Ware culture people, with an estimated a 73% ancestral contribution from the Yamnaya DNA in the DNA of Corded Ware skeletons from Germany. The same study estimated a 40–54% ancestral contribution of the Yamnaya in the DNA of modern Central & Northern Europeans, and a 20–32% contribution in modern Southern Europeans, excluding Sardinians (7.1% or less), and to a lesser extent Sicilians (11.6% or less).
>>
>>60903843
Apologies, been reading up on it from that link. Looks like the view I learned in school is a 19th century British theory that's no longer accepted in the mainstream. I concede the argument.
>>
LIKE JESUS
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.