[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't westerners admit Russians as highly oppressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why don't westerners admit Russians as highly oppressed group?
1) We were slaves of our nobles before 1861 and our nobles were barely Russians; most of them were of European origin and many of them couldn't speak Russian.
2) West exploited us severely, most of shit in Russia before 1917 was possessed by western corporations.
3) In 90s we were in fact puppet states of the west.
4) There are racism towards us all over the Easter Europe, in Baltics Russians are not admitted citizens of Baltic states, like Kurds in Syria.
We are as oppressed as Hispanics but I don't see any positive discrimination for Russians or any "Russian history weeks", no excuses, fucking nothing. Why have you fought racism but still can't destroy rusophoby?
>>
>>60901215
If you fight back or succeed in any way then you are not oppressed. Russia won some wars and is more or less uncolonized completely therefore not oppressed.
>>
SMERTJ PIDORASHKAM
>>
>>60901215
because you are genetically evil and eternally plot to overthrow Freedomâ„¢ wherever you go
>>
>>60901215
>There is racism towards us in Easter Europe
I think that the occupation and forced communism might be related somehow
You cunts deserve all the shit you get for 1968.
>>
>>60901215
we spanics dont get shit either stop bitching, just do what mexicans do and get into another country and pop up 10 kids who will pop up 10 kids until you outnumber them dimitrii
>>
Because you can't be oppressed and have the 2nd largest military in the world at the same time.
>>
>>60901740
sure thats convinient, what about the years of opression that set them back? do you expect a country you kept a slave since forever to recuperate 5 years after you left?
>>
>>60901740
So what? Southern American countries and African ones wage a wars but Americans still consider them oppressed.
>>
>>60903988
When was the last time a South American country started a war?
>>
When ever you feel like giving back the land we rightfully took from you in war, ratify the border treaty and recognize crimes against humanity in Stalin era we will stop oppressing your poor fucking subhuman cockroach shit of "brothers" in Baltija. Until then shut the fuck up, die of krokodil and rot in hell cyka!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.