[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips on getting a Filipina gf 1. They don't like assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: images (36).jpg (19 KB, 327x449) Image search: [Google]
images (36).jpg
19 KB, 327x449
Tips on getting a Filipina gf

1. They don't like assholes
2. False: The whole white is godmode only applies to shitty poor and ugly flips
3. They are obsessed with the idea of love and "foreverever" so they don't care about money given that enough bond had been accumulated
4. They like confidence and humour. Most like slapstick but there are some who understands British humour
5. They are very social and would need to go out with you and their friends at least 4 times a week
6. Always text or message them when you get home otherwise prepare yourself for the cold shoulder
7. The majority loves indie music
8. They work too so remember to ask them about it and just go along when they talk shit about some other bitch at work
9. Majority hates cigarettes
10. They love non english western languages so speak to them in your language from time to time. East Asians, Other Asians, Arabs and Indians should refrain from doing this

Hopefully you cuckolds get a gf thia year, I am rooting for you guys and just sacrificed 2 chickens to give you goodluck
>>
Don't need those anyway
but thanks for the effort
>>
>>
Shy the fuck would anyone want a mexiflip gf
>>
>>60897636
>British humour
m8 I don't even understand British humour
>>
>2. False: The whole white is godmode only applies to shitty poor and ugly flips
did you write this correctly?
>>
File: britian.png (337 KB, 441x339) Image search: [Google]
britian.png
337 KB, 441x339
>>60897740
>pic related
>>
File: images (35).jpg (19 KB, 385x382) Image search: [Google]
images (35).jpg
19 KB, 385x382
>>60897762
Ahahaha.

>>60897700
O-ok Americanon.
>>
>>60897636
they look like ugly liliputes

no thanks
>>
>>60898274
I think they look cute.
>>
>>60897636
It is not you, but....

I do not know what I want from life anymore....
>>
We have too many mail order flips here op
Pls stop sending them
>>
>>60898338
Don't think. Feel.

Let the Aryan urge to rape a vulnerable Flip girl wash over you.
>>
Do you know many Spanish Phillipinos?
>>
>>60898394
But I do not want to rape man.
What us wrong with you?
Fuck, I just want to drink my bottle of double corn and watch the waves
>>
>>60898427
Yeah. Family mostly and some friends here and there.

>>60898437
While she sucks your cock right? Wink wink.

Otherwise... That's gay man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.