[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Canadians so pathetic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Clipboard013.jpg (95 KB, 525x815) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard013.jpg
95 KB, 525x815
Why are Canadians so pathetic?
>>
File: cfba9mG.png (28 KB, 957x751) Image search: [Google]
cfba9mG.png
28 KB, 957x751
>>60895139
wow i feel a lot better about myself

>tfw fell for STEM meme and currently unemployed
>tfw too bored for grad school and no jobs for non-engineers
>>
More like why aren't they doing enough to make sure young people can afford starter homes?
>>
>>60895174
they got ZHANG'D, WANG'D, and FANG'D
>>
>>60895174

Because of old people and thier "muh investment home" memes that block or make it hard for real estate developers to build new homes because mommy and daddy want to sell an artificially expensive house to a Chinese family (but will bitch about "foreigners" at the same time)
>>
>>60895174
Society doesn't exist for people to live in.
>>
>>60895139
no national identity beyond being
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>60895206
>>60895207
Bingo, they should be more worried about selling houses to young Canadians than Wang Chung.
>>
>>60895166
What degree did you get?
>>
File: vintagesuburbanfamily.jpg (81 KB, 617x480) Image search: [Google]
vintagesuburbanfamily.jpg
81 KB, 617x480
>>60895139

Most young North Americans are just waiting for their boomer parents to die in order to get a taste of the American dream that has long since died.

For the first time in a long time, this generation of people is a lot poorer than the generations before, the only hope for them is generational wealth. With mass immigration, globalization, automation and government corruption, the middle class is dying quickly.

Now, it's nearly impossible to have a traditional family model of a provider father, stay at home mother who raises the children and a paid off home. People aren't able to fill biological roles and are missing out on the things their parents and grandparents cherished most.

So no, it's not pathetic to live at home when the yearly median net income is only 6-7% the average house price. Not to mention our inflated cost of living.

Luckily, I inherited a small portion of money and bought a home in a small town with my wife. I completely understand how so many are stuck, especially in the city.
>>
>>60895139
>Nearly Half of Twenty-Somethings in Canada are Living with Their Parents

That's sad. I had my own place and supported myself when I was 18. Canadians are pathetic manchildren.
>>
>>60895139
>Vice
>SNL
>Canadians
Everything about this pic is vomitous.
>>
>>60895139
there is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents, if I had a job in my hometown I would still live with them, the whole "you have to move out to become an adult" narrative is a scheme to keep selling houses.
>>
>>60895537
it's more of a status symbol than anything
>>
>>60895537
The difference is Chileans were always doing things their way(the third world way) while Canadian males used to be industrious and mature but they degenerated into lazy juvenile retards.
>>
>>60895537
Yep. I'm the eldest son. It's my duty to stay with and look after my parents. The upside is I get first dibs on inheritance, land and my dad's company. Downside is I get treated like I'm still 22 even when I'm 39 with 3 kids. The kids love their opah and atuk though. That alone makes it worth it.
>>
>>60895645
Source?

Oh wait.
>>
File: koala.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
koala.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>>60895139
>Aussie doesn't understand how much homes cost
>Aussie still lives with his parents
>Aussie doesn't even have $20K to his name
Why are Australians so pathetic?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.