[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Asia >expect to see beta neckbeards and other losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o8vnovIvQO1sl3448o1_500.jpg (99 KB, 455x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8vnovIvQO1sl3448o1_500.jpg
99 KB, 455x750
>go to Asia
>expect to see beta neckbeards and other losers among the foreigners
>see Chads everywhere

Wtf 4chan? Why lie?
>>
you didn't see the ones who weren't out

although impossible not necessarily lie
>>
>>60892060
When I was in Asian I either saw chads or rich old fucks, the memes are NOT true, Asian girls are shit but they know the rich and good looking of each race. Just being white won't get you a lot of pussy.
>>
File: white man with east asian woman.png (336 KB, 475x594) Image search: [Google]
white man with east asian woman.png
336 KB, 475x594
>>
>>60892258

My impression was everyone goes back home with the story of how much they got laid, while in actual fact they maybe scored once, or even not at all. If they were fully honest everyone would see them as a loser since "it's soooo easy brah"-meme has been thoroughly integrated.

>>60892275

No guys like that. Although they were there.
But surprisingly loads of full-on dark triad chads.
>>
>>60892372
Listen, I've been to Asian and I'm telling you that whoever brags on 4chan or wherever most likely fucked a lot of prostitutes, they are cheap in S.E.Asia.

Myself I talked with many normal girls there, ones that respected themselves and their country and I will say they are not a lot different than the girls here or in Belgium, more or less. They respect themselves.
>>
File: 1465720667470.png (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465720667470.png
20 KB, 200x200
>>60892060
Make sure to pick up a qt oriental girl when you visit Asia! Yes, they are very traditional and conservative. White women are shit, go yellow or go home!
>>
>>60892527
I agree and I'm a goy
>>
>>60892060
yeah, people judge asians by the chinese international students they get.

really, its mostly if not entirely the nerdiest portion of the population. asian immigrants are normie without being degenerate and uncivilized like muslims.

>>60892372
this board literally thinks all of their women are taken by black or muslim guys. like every single one is painted with a broad stroke.

in reality a portion of women go after some guys depending on their taste, smarter girls tend to go for more stable and trustworthy guys, some girls want to mate with everyone and so-on.

real life is a lot more complex than the black and white thinking people subscribe to.
>>
>>60892372

It's easy to get a girlfriend but it's not easy to get a hookup. Asian girls don't like one night stands.
>>
>>60892586
hook-up culture doesn't exist in most parts of the world t b h. indian and brown women are kinda the same here.
>>
i know for a fact a chinese girl will not fuck you if you're a tourist, they want a stable family
dunno about other countries.
>>
>>60892604

East Asians are a lot more picky about it than most of the world desu. All the Koreans and Japs I dated wouldn't even kiss or hold hands until after the third date and only after we became an official couple and confessed our feelings.
>>
itt. low test loser faggots who cant get laid.
>>
>>60892659
yeah its same here. after a generation or two though its the same hook-up mentality.

their cultural habits are a lot like mormons t b h without being religious, there's a huge role that families tend to play in approving people.
>>
>>60892649

real life isn't like the memes posted here, when I went with my mate to hk and a few mainland cities and it was easy to hook up with locals and this was before apps/knowing what places to hook up
>>
>>60892733
t. white girl
>>
>>60892733

What is it with this coast bro culture of getting at least 80 sex partners in life?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.