[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the country equivalent of each state?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: us-map2.gif (55 KB, 800x501) Image search: [Google]
us-map2.gif
55 KB, 800x501
What's the country equivalent of each state?
>>
New Mexico is Mexico :D
>>
>>60891703
california is sweden
texas is kinda russia
florida is australia
>>
Oregon and Washington are Canada
>>
Big three

Texas- wealthy, prosperous, the cities are fairly liberal but it's conservative everywhere else

California - wealthy, prosperous, BP very beautiful state, south is BP very liberal, north is a bit more conservative. Weather is the best

New York - wealthy, I think it's pretty bring Imo compared the Texas and California, hot as shit in summer, cold as fuck in winter.
>>
>>60891855
BP?
>>
>>60891894
i think he means bad population
>>
>>60891906
Close, big population?
>>
>>60891703
I have heard before that Chile is like California.
Can anyome explain this?
>>
>>60892122
50% white and 50% spic? Yeah but for some reason Chile is a lot safer.
>>
>>60892122
it's a lot like california before the big population boom i believe, ie. beaches and less urban development
>>
>>60891703
economically California's economy is as big as Brazil, Texas is as big as Canada, New York is bigger than Spain (which considering we only have 20 million people is really damn impressive, if the fuck faggots in NYC would allow the Southern Tier to frack so maybe they could stop being so god damn poor we could probably go back above Texas again and become REALLY impressive but no the NYC faggots can't help but suck massive cock, shoot upstate in the foot and then claim upstate is reliant on them because they shot it in the foot), Florida is as big as the Netherlands, New Jersey is as big as Sweden, I don't know about the rest.
>>
>>60891703
New York is...
>>
(YOU) only 5 states mentioned...

anyway, i am of goings to bed. nite nite /int/ :3
>>
Washington is Britaint
>>
What's the equivalent of Japan?
>>
>>60892216
Fracking has crazy negative environmental impacts and it's not like we need the money anyways.
>>
>>60892731
Hawaii. Island chain and already has a ton of nips
>>
>>60892854

This.

My sister's boyfriend is half and his whole family lives in Hawaii.

They're actually more numerous that the native Polynesians.
>>
>>60892753
>its not like we need the money
talk to the poor shits in the southern tier dipshit
>>
>>60892753

There have to be ways to extract coal from the ground that have a much lower impact on the environment than fracking with the same result in product.

It's just that we're unwilling to explore them due to the research costs.

Better that and still, we have too many politicians unwilling to explore our options. Instead- "it's bad make the picketers happy."
>>
France is Louisiana.
French language (nominally), cool history, former badasses, full of niggers. It's a match made in heaven.
>>
>>60893360
Badasses ?
>>
>>60893785
Former badasses.
Jean Lafitte and Huey P. Long for us.
Louis XIV and Napoleon for you.
>>
>>60891769
Wouldn't Sweden be Minnesota
>>
relatively small population of Loudmouth Christian drunks who wont shut-up about being Irish.

I wonder if America have any states that fit for Ireland :^)
>>
>>60892156
>Chile
>50% white
kek
>>
>>60893912
Not bad, indeed
>>
>>60892122
Hispanic, lots of earthquakes?
>>
>>60894275
We're in this together, brother. Soon my state will be great again, you must bring back either the Kingdom or the Empire and restore greatness to your nation.
>>
>>60894275

Theodore Roosevelt
George Washington
William Clark

Their notoriety is negated by their lack of being old. They were still pretty badass.

Funny thing, we sold Napoleon arms and the British Empire was like, "fuck."
>>
I dont think there is a European equivalent for Illinois.
>>
>>60894385

What state exactly?

I'd bet on Louisiana since my last ex was from there and went bananas about them being gun-runners from the French.
>>
File: 1395815814551.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1395815814551.png
8 KB, 400x400
If I recall South Dakota has the population of Sri Lanka.

Whatever the numbers say, I'm good here.
>>
>>60894771
You guessed it
>>
File: 2000px-MichiganAncestry.svg.png (432 KB, 2000x2165) Image search: [Google]
2000px-MichiganAncestry.svg.png
432 KB, 2000x2165
>>60891703
michigan is germany
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.