[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals will die out right it's just a phase like a new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: what.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
Liberals will die out right it's just a phase like a new haircut or something r-right?
>>
>>60891674
>Liberals will die out right it's just a phase like a new haircut or something r-right?

Yeah, generally that's how it goes.

It swings from conservatives to liberals. Movements tend to implode on themselves and when people realize all the gender-queer trans-kin XIR/XEM/XTHEM pronouns shit is a little retarded and that allowing refugees to destroy countries isn't a good idea it'll shift back and there will be a strong backlash
>>
>>60891674
We'll here for as long as conservatives are bud :^)
>>
>>60891777
>It swings from conservatives to liberals

No it doesn't, from the French Revolution onward we have been drifting farther and farther to the left. Today's progressives are tomorrow's conservatives.
>>
>>60891827
That's pretty true but in the short-term it totally does.
>>
>>60891674
they will die out but that will probably be while they chant 'not all robots' in unison as the world is being destroyed by robots
>>
>>60891844
Fair enough
>>
"Liberals" are the future.

The future never dies.
>>
>>60891777
Yes the tumblr pronouns thing is definitely a thing that effects people in real life, you're really on the pulse of this politics thing
>>
liberals always win
>>
>>60891674
If they have their way with foreign and immigration policy, they'll be the first to go when the Muslims are confident enough.
See Omar 'Leaving Fags in Body Bags' Mateen
>>
>>60891920
>Yes the tumblr pronouns thing is definitely a thing that effects people in real life, you're really on the pulse of this politics thing

It's a bit of an exaggeration but it's definitely somewhat heading in that direction. The direction of people getting constantly offended at things and finding offense in ANYTHING
>>
Up until western society collapses
>>
>>60891944
Hey man that was a really good post I'm loving what you're saying but I don't think it was completely necessary to use such a derogatory term especially after the tragedy in Orlando. So keep posting that top notch content dude but next time think a little more carefully about your choice of words and how it might make people feel ok?

:)
>>
>>60892359
oki :)
>>
>>60892359
>>60892661
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>60892763
I was going to post the webm of those two feminists that tried to protest inside the Islamic conference in France but i realize this is a SFW board
>>
>>60892947
Janitors are asleep
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.