[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they stop people from walking to the other side of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (231 KB, 503x323) Image search: [Google]
file.png
231 KB, 503x323
How do they stop people from walking to the other side of the border here???
>>
They don't.
>>
>>60888611
Snipers
>>
fucking canadians refugees
>>
>>60888611
they ask nicely
>>
>>60888611
The Canadians bore the Americans to death.
The Canadians get shot.
>>
>>60888611

cameras and sensors in some places but mostly they don't
>>
>>60888611
BUILD
>>
Any Canadian who moves to America increases the IQ of both countries
>>
>>60890128
that's not possible ya ritard, if one gets higher the other has to get lower
>>
>>60892970
Think he means the average IQ.
>>
>>60888611
There's border patrol hidden all along it. I live about 5 minutes from pretty much the same as this. I have friends whose dog ran away into Canada and it was instantly attacked by border patrol.
>>
>>60893133

seriously?
>>
>>60890128
LMAO

>>60892970
confirms what >>60890128 said
>>
>>60893133
I wandered into Canada when I was up by the border in Montana before, checked my GPS and was like ' well no shit ' and walked 20 minutes South again
Never encountered problems, debated staying in Canada for the day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.