[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. your cunt 2. are people in your cunt afraid of islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: islam.png (63 KB, 522x263) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
63 KB, 522x263
1. your cunt
2. are people in your cunt afraid of islam?
>>
>>60881816
No, they're afraid of us.
In London there are no-go zones for muslims.
And they're Polish neighborhoods.
>>
if you hate islam then that means your secretly a muslim
>>
please don't post that scary word picture
>>
nop, lebanese girls are cute
>>
>>60881816
1-flag
2-yes islam is evil and should be ban from world surface
>>
no please don't be racist you might radacalise them
>>
>>60881816
Yes

>>60881897
Agreed. Pope Urban III was a muslim.
>>
>>60881897
Fag logic
>>
Flag
Our country is divided in 2 parts: those who hate it and lefties.
>>
>>60881816
please don't say anything when they bomb us and kill US citizens. you might hurt their feelings and turn some other ones into radical terrorists.

Just sit there and take it and for the the Love of Christ don't say anything. That's racist.
>>
wtf :D
>>
>>60881816
Flag. Most varsity age muslims are pretty chill here. I have quite a few muslim friends, and they'll go out, just the same as everyone else, the difference being that they don't drink. Then I have another muslim friend who drinks whenever she can and makes out with multiple guys every time she goes out. No one is scared of muslims here. Lots of people are scared of the sort of muslims that immigrate to Europe though.
>>
We dislike Muslims about as much as we dislike atheists.
60/40 against.
>>
>>60882959
Black muslims are not real muslims. The only reason black people are into religoin is to distract them from confronting their own non-existant culture.
>>
this thread is stupid. everyone in here
>>
>>60883364
no u
>>
>>60883321
Literally never met a black muslim in my entire life. "Muslim" is almost a different race group here, somewhere between "Indian" and "coloured." Basically almost all muslims here are descended from the Indian subcontinent.
>>
>>60882787
Fuck off proxyfag
>>
no, muslims are enriching belgium
>>
Nippon
No, Hinduism terrorists are more scary
>>
>>60881892
Do those neighbourhoods take austrians?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.