[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tell me /int, how does one start a fire bombing revolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20050314215542.jpg (117 KB, 318x480) Image search: [Google]
20050314215542.jpg
117 KB, 318x480
So tell me /int, how does one start a fire bombing revolution in Chinese Capital to overthrow the Communist Regime and reinstate the Republic of China and making Superior Cantonese and Traditional Chinese as the universal language of China?
>>
>>60864776
>Make THAAD work to counter the nuclear threat
>Create a superior army
>Install bases in neighboring non allies of China like Mongolia, Kazakhstan
>Blitzkrieg since they can have a ton of reserves
>>
File: 20050314215542.jpg (11 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
20050314215542.jpg
11 KB, 255x198
>>60864993
>THAAD
>>
>>60864993
poo
>>
>>60864776
none of those will happen
one of the possible potentials is that in the near future ccp gets a certain number of ameriboos and weebs and naturally turns out pro america and japan or something like that
>>
>>60865377
but when will that happen?
>>
>>60864776
cantonese would never be the language, though perhaps regional languages wouldn't be so sidelined as they are now
>>
>>60865475

>Want rise of cantonese and other regional languaages
>Mainland destroys and sideline languages
>Cultural Revolutio destroys all of Chinese culture and tradition
>Only Traditions and Culture exist outside of China
>Mfw mainland Chinese people are not humans beings anymore
>>
>>60865459
when the current educated and rich teenagers living in coast areas get key posts in ccp and its regime.

those brainwashed patriots and normies in mainland that most /int/ chinese stand for couldnt get such posts because they are just poor and uneducated.
>>
>>60865696
China was a mistake

t. Huangdi
>>
>be
>want uk empire to rise again and retake hong kong
>them systamically occupy china unitill generation of non human branwashed chinks die out
>>
>>60866055
>be chink
>wake up
>England is a little island taking Chinese cock in arse for money
>overrun with niggers and Muslims
>raughs out roud
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.