[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Burgers so stupido?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1446345729221.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1446345729221.png
93 KB, 500x422
>be liberal in a Muslim country
>believe in religious freedom
>believe in human rights
>barbaric thinking in society is because of majority Muslim and no separation between politics and religion
>western liberal suddenly say it's racist and wrong to criticize Islam
>Imams having erections everywhere
>mfw

So /int/ what American and European stupidity have you seen lately?
>>
>>60861640
Pig sperm upon your false prophet muhammad
>>
File: awek.jpg (21 KB, 343x500) Image search: [Google]
awek.jpg
21 KB, 343x500
Also a lot of americucks have this delusion that Muslims and social justice mix together probably because they're sheltered sissies that has no real life experience.
>>
>>60861705
I'm not a muslim
>>
>>60861817
Don't care
>>
>>60861705
something tells me a Muslim girl rejected you today which is why you keep going around threads being edgy

>>60860681
>>60861033
>>60861244

>>60861640
as for OP
i agree that the problem with the area is cuz we have no separation between religion and state
I don't think criticizing Islam and making people scared of atheists is the way to go tho
you have to convince them that regardless of their religion secularism is the way to go

*tips*
>>
File: 1462209964084.jpg (9 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1462209964084.jpg
9 KB, 238x192
>>60861855
Wut. Then what's the point of trying to insult me as if I'm muslim? Retard.
>>
>>60861923
idk what's with him he did the same on /mena/ even when everyone tipped their fedoras
>>
>>60861883
criticizing Islam is the way to go. Islam is not perfect despite what your retard imams say. Even Muhammad was not exactly a saint. The koran was written hundreds of years ago for God's sake.
>>
>>60862003
religion is something people hold so dear its retarded ik but they won't like it being criticized and it will simply lead to more retardation
i'm a fedora too mind you
if you criticize it you will make them fear liberalism and secularism
convince them that it doesn't matter what their religion is
they should all accept modernization and secularism
do criticize sheikhs tho especially fucking salafis
>>
>>60861883
Projecting onto me won't validate your argument.

Why would one date a cave girl muslim?

>>60861923
You are beneath me
Thats why
Know your place
>>
File: khaoula.jpg (9 KB, 242x209) Image search: [Google]
khaoula.jpg
9 KB, 242x209
>>60862149
>Why would one date a cave girl muslim?

Because they are qt
>>
File: 180px-111jnmu.jpg (10 KB, 180x304) Image search: [Google]
180px-111jnmu.jpg
10 KB, 180x304
>>60862272
I like my girls with two eyebrows and no facial hair
>>
>>60861923
>Wut. Then what's the point of trying to insult me as if I'm muslim? Retard.

See now you are understanding the issue. I'm American, was raised a Muslim, but the stupid people in this country would never, ever not think I'm a Muslim even if I wore a t-shirt saying it. So we have to say that any criticism against Islam is racist because white people are too stupid to understand it's a religion. They may say its a religion as a deflection, but they don't truly believe it.
>>
File: download.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>>60862370
I like my girls with 2 legs and no hormone defects 2bh
>>
>>60862512

Also, might I add, all the Muslim relatives I have and people I've met here and in other countries largely share the same opinions that a secular country is a good idea and being a liberal who believes in human rights shouldn't be a problem. I don't know how Malaysians are specifically, but nothing in my real life experience living with and around Muslims my whole life has suggested there is anything wrong with people practicing the religion. I know a few fedoras but they just became that way becomes of memes like "how do u know god is real if evolution is real". so maybe in America and Europe because nobody has been to Malaysia they don't know what you know OP
>>
>>60862533
I like my girls with their heads on their shoulders
>>
Dont even try to understand our motivations, I was a rabid liberal back then but I broke at the cognitive dissonance regarding islam.

Take it as a mixture of extreme naivity, decadence and fear of challenging an inclusive pacifist attitude safeguarded by the law that was created as a backlash from the great wars which may work if you are confronted with african christians and eastasian atheists but not with people whose worldview is completely add odds with yours.
Also fear of conflict where you are not recognisable as the "good guy" in general.
We have lost our feeling for ingroup outgroup thinking.

Btw anon with the islamerican flag, what preislamic influence do you guys still have that shelter you from arabification?
>>
>>60862512
>because people think my culture is disgusting and backwards, I have no choice but to conflate Islam with race in order to protect my identity from criticism
The mudpeople are such two-faced animals
>>
>>60862914

It really isn't my fault my countrymen are so stupid. Probably yourself included. I mean you say "my culture" is disgusting and backwards, but do you even know what I believe? I don't think you do.

>>60862911
>Btw anon with the islamerican flag, what preislamic influence do you guys still have that shelter you from arabification?

elaborate. what does this mean?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.