[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Habits of the lower class in your country?' In Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
Habits of the lower class in your country?'

In Australia lower class people love tattoos.

They get cringey tattoos like their childrens names, dragons and wizards.

They then proceed to justify them with "I did it because I love art, and wanted my body to be a canvas."

These people often don't even know who Picasso was.
>>
File: 89577_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg (181 KB, 1000x664) Image search: [Google]
89577_Rear_3-4_Web.jpg
181 KB, 1000x664
another masterpiece wasted by some gangsta wannabe

ehh
>>
File: clyde.jpg (28 KB, 435x336) Image search: [Google]
clyde.jpg
28 KB, 435x336
>>60852970
>These people often don't even know who Picasso was.

is he a famous tattoo artist in australia?

>>60853267
whatever they do with them, I always wonder how they find 50 year old cars in pristine condition.

and finally: I made a thread last night and I can't find it in the catalog. I want to read all the cool replies, but it seems that the thread is missing. do you guys actually like it like this? do you all hate yourselves? on facebook and reddit when I post something it will be there for my grandkids to read.
>>
>>60853267

and that car even has narrow bias ply tires. where can you buy tires that became obsolete decades ago? I bet that car still has the original AM radio.
>>
>>60853755

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=+narrow+bias+ply+tires&_sacat=0
>>
>>60853822

ebay delivers, as usual.
>>
Poor people just like to do poor people things, they're generally disgusting and I don't like them at all.
>>
>>60853911

those mexican cars that can raise up in the air and bounce and stuff are pretty amazing work, from an engineering point of view. In a fair world, instead of a white guy like Tesla making cars for rich whites, mexicans would be hired to design cool cars that bounce so we could all have one.
>>
>>60852970
Mfw bogans with southern cross or "such is life" tattoos.
>>
>>60852970
Yeah but hipsters and even normies love tattoos as well. I guess you can identify bogan tattoos by how lame and shitty they are, but just tattoos isn't really a class marker anymore.
>>
>>60854100
Agreed, most of the people I see have a small tattoo somewhere. Unless it's a Southern Cross tattoo, you can't assume all people with tattoos are bogans.
>>
File: 1459891505275.jpg (88 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1459891505275.jpg
88 KB, 300x309
>tfw my neighbours are 100% white trash
Their house is a mess, inside and out. Their voices are loud and annoying, and I can only imagine the vapid shit that comes out of it on a daily basis. They drive shitty saloon cars but still hoon around like the fuckwits they are, eventually slamming into a tree and hopefully killing themselves and their bratty offspring.

I fucking hate poor people, especially poor whites.
>>
>>60852970
For young people:
>White sneakers such as Adidas Superstars
>stonewashed jeans with weird-ass pockets and text
>guido style t-shirt, ecko or tapout, for example
>earrings
>hair could be like pic related. Often includes some sort of tasteless dye
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.