[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes i feel very confused seeing west society incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: HIJAB-UNION-JACK-570.jpg (46 KB, 570x309) Image search: [Google]
HIJAB-UNION-JACK-570.jpg
46 KB, 570x309
Sometimes i feel very confused seeing west society incredibly generous to minorities.

You guys are doing pretense or seriously advocating minorities who are close to criminal?
>>
>>60849545
t. Jom "SMOKE TILL I CHOKE [ON LUNG CANCER]" Cho Sung
>>
>>60849545
You don't think the minorities were generous to us when we had them ENSLAVED shitlord?
>>
snowniggers who bring up race at every opportunity see minorities as nothing more than tokens used to signal virtue to other snowniggers of their type
https://twitter.com/strife_nation76/status/742720236735102978
>>
>>60849545
its all smoke and mirrors, an excuse for further elite control.
breaking down ethnic/tribal/communal ideas makes the population more subservient and reliant on central authority.
>>
>>60849696
>breaking down ethnic/tribal/communal ideas makes the population more subservient and reliant on central authority
Good analysis. I hadn't thought of it like that but you're totally right I think. Think of white Canadians and Chinese Canadians. The white Canadians, we're quite focused on our politics and government, whereas minorities such as the Chinese have far greater focuses on their ethnolinguistic communities.
>>
>>60849611
Okay,

I was just curious, not even trying to blame something or someone :)..
>>
Western society is not "incredibly generous" to minorities in any way. White people are coddled to an extreme extent in my country
>>
>>60849545
everyone saw America giving minorities civil rights and being progressive so they copied us

dumb cunts didn't know we only did that because we had to
>>
>>60849923

America did the whole civil rights thing *after* other countries lol. a lot of African American musicians/artists etc would move to France or Germany because black people had more rights there and they made more money on tour
>>
>>60849696
>breaking down ethnic/tribal/communal ideas makes the population more subservient and reliant on central authority
Good analysis. I hadn't thought of it like that but you're totally right I think. Think of white Canadians and Chinese Canadians. The white Canadians, we're quite focused on our politics and government, whereas minorities such as the Chinese have far greater focuses on their ethnolinguistic communities.
>>
>>60849975
You people are generous enough.
>>
>>60849611
but that happened a long time ago leaf, just let it go, just look at Sweden, i don't think you want that for yourself and fellow canadians...am i right?
>>
>>60849545
>incredibly generous to minorities
Then read about what they did to them before.
>>
>>60850424
omg... are you guys feeling guilty toward them????

I thought you germans abhore turkish and arabian muslims!
>>
>>60850424
serious question, why you feel guilty? I know all the shit the media use against you, but man, the past is past, don't you think you have gone too far with this generosity thing?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.