[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Paraguayan here? Is shit going down there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1466047129988-2.jpg (132 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466047129988-2.jpg
132 KB, 640x1136
Any Paraguayan here? Is shit going down there?
>>
>>60848845
hi

>Is shit going down there?
it's ogre already
>>
>>60848874
So basically, what happened?
>>
>>60848961
"we got him"
all i know is that Rafaat is ded and some sicarios are probably getting their paycheck (if they're not among the 7 caught)
>>
>Mais de 250 tiros
>.50

Holy fucking shit they really, really, really wanted to make sure he ended up six feet under and completely disfigured.
>>
File: images.jpg (41 KB, 574x573) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
41 KB, 574x573
>>60849379
one of the weapons the police caught from the aprehended was an anti-vehicle rifle
btw i'm reading more about the whole deal and supposedly Rafaat came to the press this week saying that now that Acevedo is Congress Main Chairman (or president, dunno how to translate properly), his life is over. so yeah shit's on fire yo
>>
File: images.jpg (102 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
102 KB, 970x546
>>60849482
found the pic
neat huh
>>
>>60849581

Indeed
>>
>>60849581

Wew
>>
>>60849581
What about the front seat blood? They were shoot by the police?
>>
>>60849967
yep
Police is talking about 7 wounded, no casualties reported
>>
So who was that person and why is his death important?
>>
What's this about?
>>
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 367x573) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24 KB, 367x573
>>60850033
Jorge Rafaat Toumani was a famous druglord and "honest businessman" living in the dry border Paraguay - Brazil. sources say he was aiming to become successor to Fernandinho Beira-Mar
brazilian justice had a court process against him for smuggling 492 kilos of cocaine in 2004. but since we have.. aha, "issues" about extradition with our """hermanos"""" then he was ok living on this side of the border
so yeah this is a drug wars episode. some nigga (nobody knows for sure who) put a billionaire prize on Rafaat's head and the shooting began at his office first. then some of the sicarios found him trying to escape on his SUV >>60849482 and shoot him down. police came (either to collect Rafaat's head or to defend the civilians) and got 8 of the unknown total of sicarios involved in the shooting
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.