[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there is an idea of a Justin Trudeau, some kind of abstraction,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: justin-trudeau-cold-gaze.jpg (48 KB, 1200x495) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau-cold-gaze.jpg
48 KB, 1200x495
there is an idea of a Justin Trudeau, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
>>
File: ave103323034_high2.jpg (40 KB, 446x376) Image search: [Google]
ave103323034_high2.jpg
40 KB, 446x376
Cool it with the Islamophobic remarks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ypraEielc
>>
>>60847722
Didn't he assault some woman not too long ago?
>>
>>60847805
No, the murders were all in his head.
>>
>>60847805
He barely brushed against Ruth Ellen Brosseau and she overexaggerated her reaction. Weedman is scum but Ruth Ellen is just dumb.
>>
>>60847722
nice digits
>>
File: justin_trudeau.jpg (268 KB, 1200x922) Image search: [Google]
justin_trudeau.jpg
268 KB, 1200x922
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
>>
File: MlxHmRB.png (629 KB, 499x600) Image search: [Google]
MlxHmRB.png
629 KB, 499x600
>>60847805

yea
>>
You have to be a bluepilled turd if you haven't caught on to Justin Trudeau being an absolute sociopath yet.

He's absolutely insane and people don't even realize it.

Oh muh refugees, muh SJW bullshit

Literally "BECAUSE I WANT TO FIT IN" tier

Glad OP brought it up
>>
File: justin-trudeau1.jpg (60 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau1.jpg
60 KB, 620x465
Okay, seriously guys stop the ""shit"" posting about this woman abusal. Someone might get their feelings hurt and by making fun of it you are reinforcing the VERY REAL patriarchy,
>>
File: No homo.jpg (46 KB, 650x448) Image search: [Google]
No homo.jpg
46 KB, 650x448
Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument.
>>
>>60847979
I noticed this from the start.

He's trying way too hard. It's so obvious. I don't even think he agrees with or believes half the shit that comes out of his own mouth
>>
File: trudeau and women.jpg (144 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
trudeau and women.jpg
144 KB, 900x674
>>60847805
>>60847901
>>
>>60848128
Of course he doesn't. The guy is a walking, talking virtue signal for ignorant voters to endlessly support.
>>
File: trudon't.png (1 MB, 1735x930) Image search: [Google]
trudon't.png
1 MB, 1735x930
>>60847979
>>60848128
But what's his end-game?
>>
>>60848619
If the Canadian gov't officially recognized ISIS as committing genocide, that would compel us to act militarily. Trudeau doesn't want to do that at this point.

The Opposition knows this, and that's why they put forth the motion.

This is all purely a political game by both sides, and has nothing to do with Trudeau being a psychopath or bending over for Muslims.
>>
File: trud.jpg (301 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
trud.jpg
301 KB, 2000x1000
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
>>
>>60848694
Pretty much every western country but us had declared it genocide. Nice to see we stand with our like-minded allies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.